Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chowchilla

JEA557
    Congradulations to Master Fin, I mean Guru for setting a new TAF record this weekend, a 6.453 and backing it up.. Also congradulations to Eddie Knox and Dale for taking home the TFH win.
    I want to thank Fiat48, Bob for helping to tune me into the finals in the T/E bracket. Mark Bauer took the win with us both runing 0's on both ends, it was a great race. We split the pot and both went home with over $1000.00. Craig, Coleman and John, Morg it was great seeing you guys at the track all weekend. I think you do bring me good luck John must be that Morgan racing history. Take care... Jeff alias Trick Pony...

dmontzsta
    Congrats Guru (Tony). Paul called and told me about it, you are starting out the season with some records, should be a good finish.

Cole Man II
    557 Jeff ,
    You did a great job this weekend. It was a pleasure to see how consistent your driving is. I think it is only a matter of time before another win. Keep it up, it is fun to see a flat take good set and run like hell.
    Cole Man.

Cole Man II

BAE_557
    Hey Jeff,
    It was good to talk with you again, it has been along time. Your boat looks great and congrats are in order. Before I left sunday, I watched you in the 1st round run the 9.14. I have your phone number now and I will certainly be calling. Maybe we could hookup at Woodward and have some fun.
    -Bill

Cole Man II
    A very well done Pro Eliminator I hadn't seen before, thought I would share.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...wchilla_04.JPG

LakesOnly
    It's not hard to see why Chowchilla is the local place where records are most often broken; the small and shallow body of water makes for very calm water condtions. Add to that the "right air" and anything goes.
    Lot's of great racing yesterday. Congrats to Guru and the new record(s) and, yes, he really knows how to interpret the attitude of that boat. After seeing someone kite their boat in the 8's and lose there life (a couple of years ago), I can't help but appreciate how Tony can take that Canyon to the absolute limit, dance around on the brink, and then set it back down again. BTW, came down to him and Ermshar in the finals and the Canyon became a little too loose at the end of the track; Guru knew better and set it down. Very good effort, and don't forget the new World Record.
    LO

Jeff, -Your consistant driving is what got you there. Bob usually stays away from flats, too many variables with the way the driver sets the boat. Your consistancy made it possible, notice how he waited till after he saw you set the boat a couple of times . Good job buddy.
    Tony's deal was amazing. On the 6.48 run, after the boat came up only the plates were wet all the way down. Don't think I will ever see a run that pretty again, I would say maybe the closest to perfect we will ever see. Did not wan't to say that to Tony yesterday before the finals, Helmet would not fit anymore.
    Thought I saw the belt come off or the blower pop on Tony's in the final. He had Don at 3/4 track.
    All in all an awsome weekend of racing.

WILDERTHANU
    Nice semi...
    674 Mako Force Don Ermshar 0.262 3.809 153.29 6.581 169.48 WINNER
    885 Flat Black Richard Townsend/Mark Porter 0.096 4.193 140.05 7.515 123.22
    535 Modern Outlaw Kevin Falkins/'Tony Scarlata 0.012 3.685 152.74 6.453 171.2 WINNER
    1 Habit Forming II Don Bausher 0.020 3.868 142.63 6.952 140.5

Mrs Luvnlife
    Congrats Guru, you da man :rollside: .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast