Thread: Charley??

WetWillie
    Were the hell is that Video you said you were making of the new boat??
    Here is the video I made of my trip to Mexico.. My buddy raced the Baja 500 and was #1 bike off the line. He held 3rd place until mile 145!! Just two pros in front of him!
    It was quite the adventure. First we had to sleep in a field to get away from the fog coming in over Ensenada as the helocopter could not fly and we would be stuck on the ground. We didnt want to chance it as Horse Power Ranch were we planned to stay was socked in by Fog until 930am the previous morning.. So we slept in a field in Ojos did I say I fricking hate spiders!!!
    I was also a complete rookie on the camera as I had not time to read the manual and play with it.... I shot about 1hr of video and we cut it into a 15min video...
    I also got motion sickness trying to watch the viewfinder and feeling the helicopters motion... Blowing chuncks for a helo is no fun!!
    Actal Video quality is much better but this is the Google version so it loads fast.. All around a great time.. I plan to fly out to Havi one of these weekends and film you guys!!
    Baja500 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32800739863458)

hot_diggity_dog
    Were the hell is that Video you said you were making of the new boat??
    Here is the video I made of my trip to Mexico.. My buddy raced the Baja 500 and was #1 bike off the line. He held 3rd place until mile 145!! Just two pros in front of him!
    It was quite the adventure. First we had to sleep in a field to get away from the fog coming in over Ensenada as the helocopter could not fly and we would be stuck on the ground. We didnt want to chance it as Horse Power Ranch were we planned to stay was socked in by Fog until 930am the previous morning.. So we slept in a field in Ojos did I say I fricking hate spiders!!!
    I was also a complete rookie on the camera as I had not time to read the manual and play with it.... I shot about 1hr of video and we cut it into a 15min video...
    I also got motion sickness trying to watch the viewfinder and feeling the helicopters motion... Blowing chuncks for a helo is no fun!!
    Actal Video quality is much better but this is the Google version so it loads fast.. All around a great time.. I plan to fly out to Havi one of these weekends and film you guys!!
    Baja500 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32800739863458)
    Sweet video
    Got me pumped!!!
    HDD

Charley
    Suuuuuuuhhhhhweet!!!