Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leinart's post game interview

BLOWN HOWARD
    In defense of SC, the ref gave TEXAS two calls that resulted in 10 Points...
    That means they are still down by 7 maybe more....
    Atleast i am not the only one who noticed this!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
    I saw the pitch on the touchdown run. What's the other call? Either way, SC could not make a play when they needed to. They had plenty of opportunities. But what about the interview? Did anybody else hear it?
    When the texas receiver caught the ball and had it stripped and SC recovered it on the Texas 30 yard line.. they called it in incomplete pass and they drove for 3 points...

GAME TIME
    Because I'm a pretty knowledgeable college football fan and I think that USC is the better team. I think if they played ten times, USC wins 6-7. They didn't win tonight. Too bad for them and me because I lost a bottle of Belvedere.
    I agree. I actually was thinking 7-8 out of 10. Vince Young and USC beat USC. Mental mistakes by USC.

Kilrtoy
    It was clearly incomplete
    I see you have been drinking again, he caught it, began to turn and it was stripped.....
    WAIT A MINUTE, who am i really chatting with right now
    HD&BR
    OR maybe
    SWT
    OR maybe
    DILLIGAF
    or even better someone NEW :boxed:

rivercrazy
    The other blow call was when YOung's knee was clearly down but lateral flung the ball leading to 6 points.

Nubbs
    Because I'm a pretty knowledgeable college football fan and I think that USC is the better team. I think if they played ten times, USC wins 6-7. They didn't win tonight. Too bad for them and me because I lost a bottle of Belvedere.
    Ok, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're too drunk and don't know what you're saying. What was the other play that gave Texas the field goal?

rivercrazy
    Tom - I DISAGREE. The ref totally blew this call. Must have been dreaming about cows

Kilrtoy
    Its reindeer man....lol
    Or is it that Saturn SUV LOVER

Nubbs
    When the texas receiver caught the ball and had it stripped and SC recovered it on the Texas 30 yard line.. they called it in incomplete pass and they drove for 3 points...
    Thanks

MagicMtnDan
    Agreed. Vince Young was incredible. And Reggie Bush's fumble in the first half (trying to lateral after a big gainer?! WTF?!) hurt USC bad. The refs call (no call) on the touchdown in the first half hurt too but Vince Young probably would have run it in anyway. The best player on the field made the best plays and won the game singlehandedly for Texas. SC needs to improve their defense next year (while trying to replace all the guys on offense who will become instant millionaires.
    The better team does not always win games in any sport, that's why they play the games. Texas benefited from a couple bad calls, no big deal. USC probably got a few call their way during their 34 game winning streak.
    Personally, I think USC is the better team too. But, tonight, Vince Young was the best player on the field.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast