Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leinart's post game interview

Old Texan
    In defense of SC, the ref gave TEXAS two calls that resulted in 10 Points...
    That means they are still down by 7 maybe more....
    Oh Please..........

Kilrtoy
    Oh Please..........
    Exactly,
    Oh Please can you post some more pics of your avatar

Old Texan
    Because I'm a pretty knowledgeable college football fan and I think that USC is the better team. I think if they played ten times, USC wins 6-7. They didn't win tonight. Too bad for them and me because I lost a bottle of Belvedere.
    How many bottles????

sandblasted
    We will stop that in it's tracks right now
    What about the 4th and 2 that gave TX the ball. Why not punt it and let your defense do the job at the end of the game? Arrogance is what did USC in tonight.
    Because it was obvious that SC's defense had no answer for Vince young...Sc tackled like UCLA and their cover was horrible...No wonder Fresno State put up 40+ points on them...
    I liked the call from Carroll on 4th and 2..His offensive had been running the ball pretty good with Lendale White and Carroll knew his defense was having trouble...If SC gets that 1st down it was game over as they could have run out the clock..Thats the way it goes sometimes...

Old Texan
    Did I hear that right? Did Matt Leinart say "I still think we're the better team. They just made some plays at the end." Is this guy on crack? I always thought the team that makes the plays is the better team. USC couldn't make any plays, yet they're still the better team. What a donkey.
    Matt go his bell rung pretty good in the first half. Could be an after effect. But then again, it could be that ballroom shiat attitude.

mbrown2
    I've heard they've already started the script for "Everybody's All-American II". They're going to cast Damon Wayans as Vince Young. It will be a bit of a stretch for Wayans, he'll have to slow his delivery down.
    Ouch :crossx:

kmcmktg
    Was I the only one who saw Reggie Bush throw a punch at one of the Texas d-backs after the whistle blew, and out of bounds, in the first quarter? Talk about a blown call...with the Side Judge standing right there. USC was lucky Bush didn't get flagged and tossed out of the game.
    Would have loved to see a Three-Pete (nice signage at the game Pete Carroll fan) for the Trojans, but you gotta be happy for Texas - Great coach, great team, great game.

Waldo
    Did I hear that right? Did Matt Leinart say "I still think we're the better team. They just made some plays at the end." Is this guy on crack? I always thought the team that makes the plays is the better team. USC couldn't make any plays, yet they're still the better team. What a donkey.
    When that girl concluded her interview she said something like "thanks for a wonderful season...good luck "VINCE"...Heard that on KROQ this morning. Anyone catch it?

THOR
    The better team does not always win games in any sport, that's why they play the games. Texas benefited from a couple bad calls, no big deal. USC probably got a few call their way during their 34 game winning streak.
    Thank you Bob. Well said. They play these games for a reason. Bad calls are a part of every sport.

cjordan
    Funny none of the USC people mention the apparent make up for the touchdown lateral.....that would have been Leinert's 2nd INT he threw that popped out when the players back hit the ground.....CLEARY under control. :argue:
    I agree on the 4th and 2 call....WTF was the USC coach thinking...pin them deep and run more time off the clock. Although with the way Young was playing he probably would have ended up with 240yds rusihing instead of 200

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast