Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah, FU USC.

KACHINA KEN
    This is just partial payback for that "co-champion" BS, LSU would have fed em' their heads. I'm naming my first kid Vince.

mbrown2
    This is just partial payback for that "co-champion" BS, LSU would have fed em' their heads. I'm naming my first kid Vince.
    This would have meant more if you would have posted this prior to the game....

Phat Matt
    As long as they don't call him daddy too.

MagicMtnDan
    Great post-game analysis. Betcha you'll guess the exact score by tomorrow morning

djunkie
    This would have meant more if you would have posted this prior to the game....
    uh huh :idea:

Kilrtoy
    I'm naming my first kid Vince.
    You found another human to breed with you..... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

KACHINA KEN
    You found another human to breed with you..... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    You know there a great comeback for that post but you are a little on the thin skinned side nowadays ese' So I'll let that one slide.
    Tigers #1, oh yeah and those guys from Austin are pretty good too.

Kilrtoy
    You know there a great comeback for that post but you are a little on the thin skinned side nowadays ese' So I'll let that one slide.
    Tigers #1, oh yeah and those guys from Austin are pretty good too.
    I can only think of one maybe two people on this board that have thicker skin post away......
    If it is some dumb comment on my wife, that is getting old, as people think it is the only way they can get to me....

KACHINA KEN
    I can only think of one maybe two people on this board that have thicker skin post away......
    If it is some dumb comment on my wife, that is getting old, as people think it is the only way they can get to me....
    nope, not your wife so stop fishing, can we just spoon and have make up posts now and bypass any arguing? I thought you despised the so cal scurge as much as me. I've listened to this shit all year, hell 2 years now, it's a sweet moment for me, let me have it please.

Kilrtoy
    Oh no I hate USC, nothing changed. but you have to call it the way it was. they got robbed on 2 plays , that may have IMO cost them the game,
    F**K USC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast