Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year.

pixilatedpussy
    I just found out that the baby is, or is being declared brain dead.
    For whatever reason on their last checkup, the baby stopped breathing during the appointment, from the time they rushed to the hospital and performed an emergency c-section, they figured the baby didn't breath for an hour. I didn't know this yesterday or last night.
    He demanded the best neurologist to come in and see what can be done.
    A shitty deal,
    I am NOT a parent, I am a son, a brother, an uncle, a god parent, and I love kids. He and I go back aways, it is really hard for me to think that without breathing for an hour, the damage hasn't already taken it's course.
    I know I would do the same thing in his place, but dammit that has to be the most depressing feeling, knowing there isn't a damn thing you can do except make the decision.
    They are keeping his wife sedated because of the surgery they did in trying to get the baby out ASAP. She is conscious at times, but doesn't even know yet. She knows something is wrong, but she has no idea.
    Thanks everyone for your hope and kind thoughts. They are deeply appreciated.
    Hug your loved ones tonight. I called my parents to tell them I loved them.
    You just never know.
    Brian
    Hun you are in our thoughts and prayers! Im sooo sooo sorry for all involved.

Mrs.Racer277
    Very Sad. Prayers will be said.

H20 Toie
    You are in my prayers

Mrs. casean
    Wow I'm so sorry to hear this news! Stay strong and I pray for your friends and the baby! Hang in there! We'll be thinking about you and this tough time... you definitley have to hug your loved ones more...

Debbolas
    For whatever reason on their last checkup, the baby stopped breathing during the appointment, from the time they rushed to the hospital and performed an emergency c-section, they figured the baby didn't breath for an hour. I didn't know this yesterday or last night.
    A shitty deal,
    I am NOT a parent, I am a son, a brother, an uncle, a god parent, and I love kids. He and I go back aways, it is really hard for me to think that without breathing for an hour, the damage hasn't already taken it's course.
    I know I would do the same thing in his place, but dammit that has to be the most depressing feeling, knowing there isn't a damn thing you can do except make the decision.
    They are keeping his wife sedated because of the surgery they did in trying to get the baby out ASAP. She is conscious at times, but doesn't even know yet. She knows something is wrong, but she has no idea.
    You just never know.
    Brian
    I am so sorry
    A high school friend of my husbands passed away last week in a traffic accident.
    You just never know.

essexjet
    Brian I am very sorry for the trying times you are going through.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. James

Mohave Vice
    I can't imagine going through this. Prayers are offeref to you and yours.

FMluvswater
    A shitty deal,
    You just never know.
    Brian
    How sad. :cry: Lord give you all the strength and love to get through this.

THOR
    I hope your luck turns around brother. Best wishes to you.

SummitKarl
    Best wishes to you and yours Brian, My prayers for you in this most difficult time

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast