Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year.

wsuwrhr
    Christie just called, apparently my wife's grandfather had reqested his pallbearers(sp?), one of which is me.
    I imagine that is an honor, with a heavy heart, I accepted.
    I have done it once before for another friend.
    Brian

Schiada76
    Sorry to hear what your going through.
    God Speed

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Sorry about all your bad luck Brain. I know it isn't really going to make you feel any better but the same baby situation happened to my cousin with her first baby. It was an awful experience but it is 5 years later now and she has 5 kids now.
    Hang in there!
    xoxox
    Linda :redface:

Tom Brown
    I'm sorry, Brian.
    Your friend,
    Tom

redi4fun
    Damn,
    There is nothing I can thing of to say except,
    hang in there and give your wife and buddy a big hug when you see them.

Biglue
    Wow buddy. I'm sorry to hear that your family and friends are so grief striken. The little one not pulling through is especially sad to me because I am a parent. Could not even imagine what your friends are experiencing.
    As far as your wife's grand father, the one thing that one can be greatfull is that he lived a full life and left behind memories of a life time to be shared by those close to him. I bet you feel honored to be a pall bearer. I sincerely wish you strength and courage for your family and you friends through these rough times. God bless.
    Louie.

Floored
    As you get older you have to go through this more and nothing ever makes sense or makes it any easier. I'm very sorry for you and your friends losses. Live, Love and Laugh like there is no tomorrow.

Her454
    Brian, my deepest condolences for all your sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends.
    Traci

hoolign
    Wow buddy. I'm sorry to hear that your family and friends are so grief striken. The little one not pulling through is especially sad to me because I am a parent. Could not even imagine what your friends are experiencing.
    As far as your wife's grand father, the one thing that one can be greatfull is that he lived a full life and left behind memories of a life time to be shared by those close to him. I bet you feel honored to be a pall bearer. I sincerely wish you strength and courage for your family and you friends through these rough times. God bless.
    Louie.
    I couldn't have said that better... Hang in there dude!

unleashed
    Sorry to hear about the bad news. My families prayers are with you guys.
    Deano

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast