Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best TV show...

HighRoller
    What do you think is the best show on TV right now? I'd have to vote for either The Shield or the new Battlestar Galctica. I'm also interested in what people think will be the ultimate resolution of the inevitable conflict between Mackey and Forest Whitaker? Will Forest make him chew the gum? Or will Mackey give him a Juicy Fruit colonic???
    I was looking forward to 24, but was disappointed. I think the main problem is that Jack has become such a main character that we all know he's not in any real danger. They need to plug him and bring in some fresh blood.

Jbb
    Barret Jackson auction...starts tonight!!!

ECeptor
    Ultimate Fighting for a good shut the brain off and enjoy evening.
    Law and Order SVU otherwise.

HighRoller
    Finally gonna pull the trigger on that Mustang III you been dreamin of??

hoolign
    In order.. 1. Seas hunters 2. marine machines 3. Holmes on Homes.. Mostly dicovery channel , then history channel

FMluvswater
    CSI original
    2nd L&O: SVU

OutCole'd
    Spongebob

hoolign
    Barret Jackson auction...starts tonight!!!
    I cant believe what the sold price is on some of them ..when I think back I figure I probably sold 2 million dollars in cars for about 100 k .Coddington cleans house at Barret its unbelievable ! GOOOOD TV !

Ziggy
    Watching nice looking women is always good, so I vote for the Bachelor in Paris..........He's got lots of good choices.
    I think the Winnepeg chick is a cutie.........
    I like alot of the discovery shows....

JustMVG
    What do you think is the best show on TV right now? I'd have to vote for either The Shield or the new Battlestar Galctica. I'm also interested in what people think will be the ultimate resolution of the inevitable conflict between Mackey and Forest Whitaker? Will Forest make him chew the gum? Or will Mackey give him a Juicy Fruit colonic???
    I was looking forward to 24, but was disappointed. I think the main problem is that Jack has become such a main character that we all know he's not in any real danger. They need to plug him and bring in some fresh blood.
    From what i understand this may happen

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast