Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help.

Jordy
    I think you should go with the turkey gremlin goblin naked lady with a fat necked dragon next to a wizard surfing on an alien next to a mountain right in front of a P-51 Mustang motif, right next to the Village People doing the YMCA. I think Louie can do it and it would be sweet. I'd suggest skulls, but it's been done and I don't want to step on any toes around here.

upsman105
    Jordy, I don't know why I ever ask anybody but you any questions, you always know exactly what is hip and how to make the coolest stuff. You are the man. :yuk:

Jordy
    Jordy, I don't know why I ever ask anybody but you any questions, you always know exactly what is hip and how to make the coolest stuff. You are the man. :yuk:
    Man, and I always feel like I'm behind the times. Guess that's the price I pay for the role I play...
    Personally, I'd just go with the black, but then again, I don't have all the colors known to man on my boat. Go with black. It matches every thing and who's going to see it???

upsman105
    Yeah I think that is what I am going to do. Dana already said they wouldn't do it your way....they are so far behind the times....but what can you do.

Jordy
    Yeah I think that is what I am going to do. Dana already said they wouldn't do it your way....they are so far behind the times....but what can you do.
    You could buy them plain naked and then just ship them to Louie and let those guys work their magic. I'm sure they could do a phenominal job on something that would pretty much never be seen. Hell, with that kind of a dangling carrot, they might even go overbored (<sic> on purpose )

upsman105
    You know that would be pretty funny though..and unique...a $500 paint job on something that only shows out of the water to people behind you at the light..

Jordy
    You know that would be pretty funny though..and unique...a $500 paint job on something that only shows out of the water to people behind you at the light..
    Sounds to me like the proverbial gauntlet has been thrown down... I double dog dare you and expect pics.

Dana Marine Products
    Without changing other billet, I would suggest clear ano or black. If you want to be a little more colorful, It appears that your boat has alot of lime green in the sides, but we'd have to re-shoot the vents, ski tow, etc... so it looks like it belongs there.

termiteguy
    i say black would look the best

upsman105
    Well I took everybody's advice (except Jordy) installed them today, hopefully I can try them out tomorrow, but I think they look great.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...-21-06_037.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12