Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does a Rattlesnake and new hinged trailer have in common?

2Driver
    Both are in the driveway this morning :rollside: Friggin' Diamondbacks! :crossx:
    I was taking my 5 year old to school and discovered this guy by the boat. Also check out the nice Fab work Randall's trailers did putting on my new hinged tongue.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47DCP_2048.JPG

Jordy
    This thread is crying out for Her454.

riverracerx
    Maybe he is on his way to school too?

chub
    The only good snake is a dead snake!

2Driver
    The only good snake is a dead snake!
    Then he's a very very very good snake

MrsSigEpMock
    Then he's a very very very good snake
    so how'd ya do it, details.... shovel?

2Driver
    Very good! Shovel. I keep a flat shovel by the front gate just for that purpose. It gets used about 5 times a year.
    I am totally paranoid my son is going to happen onto one. He got a good lesson today in seeing one and spotting them. Also got to see death and dying. Didn’t seem to faze him.

Thorsinc
    here kitty, kitty!!

Not So Fast
    Thats the second encounter here on the boards in as many weeks, not a trend I hope :frown: We have been here now for 4 years and still not seen a snake, did I just break my luck!! NSF

MrsSigEpMock
    Very good! Shovel. I keep a flat shovel by the front gate just for that purpose. It gets used about 5 times a year.
    I am totally paranoid my son is going to happen onto one. He got a good lesson today in seeing one and spotting them. Also got to see death and dying. Didn’t seem to faze him.
    We are lucky not to have snakes (yet) here. I remember as a kid we had gophers in Riverside. My dad used to set the box type traps then go out with a shovel to check them. If there was a hit, he'd scoop it up and play gopher batting practice over the fence and into the field accross the street. The best was the " watch this kids"... flung it up with the shovel, hit it super hard and the frigin gopher didn't clear the chain-link and got lodged almost like a warning sign for all other varment to stay clear of our yard. The funny part was my dad grumbling over to pick out the pieces from the fence. :crossx:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast