Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does a Rattlesnake and new hinged trailer have in common?

Chubby4Life
    Thats the second encounter here on the boards in as many weeks, not a trend I hope :frown: We have been here now for 4 years and still not seen a snake, did I just break my luck!! NSF
    I got 2 myself last week. While weed-eating, I came across a baby. I chased him under a plywood, lifted the board and HELLO! There was a 2 footer under there. It scared the crap out of me as I was expecting the runt not his older brother. Well, a couple of pellets later, they're on display for the other ratlers!

2Driver
    Thats the second encounter here on the boards in as many weeks, not a trend I hope :frown: We have been here now for 4 years and still not seen a snake, did I just break my luck!! NSF
    We lived in Havasu for 5 years, 85-90, and only saw one. He was crossing the road where Jamaica Blvd starts down by the highway. The guy on the corner hill house there came out and shot him with a shot gun, bcak then you could get away with that. Shovel is still safer.

Not So Fast
    We lived in Havasu for 5 years, 85-90, and only saw one. He was crossing the road where Jamaica Blvd starts down by the highway. The guy on the corner hill house there came out and shot him with a shot gun, bcak then you could get away with that. Shovel is still safer.
    Holy Crap, a shotgun on Jamaica & 95 NSF

Outnumbered
    So how filthy was your boat after sitting there for several weeks?

2Driver
    Believe it or not nearly spotless. They took it inside over the holidays and on weekends. Even put the top cover back on when the moved the boat to a temp trailer. So it was double covered. It fits in the garage now with 1/2" to spare!
    Just got it back Monday from Outdrive Exchange for an annual. Nice guys, thanks for lead.

INSman
    The shovel works fine, but how fun would it be to have a couple of Mongoose around and watch them go to work on it ??!!??

Extreme Marine Az
    Believe it or not nearly spotless. They took it inside over the holidays and on weekends. Even put the top cover back on when the moved the boat to a temp trailer. So it was double covered. It fits in the garage now with 1/2" to spare!
    Just got it back Monday from Outdrive Exchange for an annual. Nice guys, thanks for lead.
    look REAL hard @ the paint job were they did the mods, Ill never go there again

Outnumbered
    Good to hear that. So, how is Homer doing

Outnumbered
    look REAL hard @ the paint job were they did the mods, Ill never go there again
    Who are you bashing? Two companies are in your quote. Maybe you can elaborate a little since you are slinging some mud?

YeLLowBoaT
    The only good snake is a dead snake!
    With out snakes you would be over run with rodents. There are going to be ALOT more snakes this year do to the wet weather we had. More growth = more rodents=more rodents= more snakes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast