Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johnny come lately's post here

djunkie
    Congrats to the Texas Longhorns. They played a great game and deserved their win and the National chamionship. It sucks that my team lost but hey they had a great run. Looking forward to next year.
    So for all the haters that have nothing better to do then talk trash after the fact come on in and let loose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    Whats new at HOWARD

djunkie
    Whats new at HOWARD
    LOL!!!!!!!! Thats a good one. Keep em coming. :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
    oh and we wouldn't have had to listen to the USC spew for a couple weeks if they had won? I hope they cry themselves to sleep tonight on their USC pillows.

Kilrtoy
    oh and we wouldn't have had to listen to the USC spew for a couple weeks if they had won? I hope they cry themselves to sleep tonight on their uSC pillows.
    That aint gonna happen, they are gonna go do some drive by's and rob some stores and rape some more women....

djunkie
    What was it 34 straight wins? 2 National championships. Damm I'm glad they lost to cause they really suck.

Old Texan
    Congrats to the Texas Longhorns. They played a great game and deserved their win and the National chamionship. It sucks that my team lost but hey they had a great run. Looking forward to next year.
    So for all the haters that have nothing better to do then talk trash after the fact come on in and let loose. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    It was one he ll of a game. The 2 best. But ya know what, there's a burnt orange light burnin' in the old tower off University and 6th St. is goin' frickin nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooked Em Horns!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
    It was one he ll of a game. The 2 best. But ya know what, there's a burnt orange light burnin' in the old tower off University and 6th St. is goin' frickin nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooked Em Horns!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats to you. It was a great game.

mbrown2
    That aint gonna happen, they are gonna go do some drive by's and rob some stores and rape some more women....LOL....

djunkie
    Look at my avatar. I'm a Texas bandwagoner. Hook Them Horns! Y'all.
    Damm front runners. Now that a Johnny come lately if I ever seen one. :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast