Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Hot Boat!!!

NOTALENT
    I went to the gym last night...did shoulder's and back..then 30 minutes on the treadmill....then I got home....went to Tracy's Bar...Drank 4 scooners of Hefeweizen and a huge plate of nacho's!!!! :hammerhea

riverbound
    Which location?
    actualy looking at a couple right now. Gonna stay in OC.
    Im not going down your way.....although they dont want too much for that one.

barbigrl
    Thats funny, I thought of you when I was brushing my teeth this morning. I wondered if you got one yet. :rollside:
    Ahhh Linda you did!! COOL!! I think of you whenever I see quads!! lol...
    However I just opened up that ticket I got in LB for J-Walking..... $114.00 I think the spin brush might have to wait...

NOTALENT
    You should have stopped for Roberto's on the way home.
    haha...I was going to go and eat healthy...but it was just to hard with everyone packing the place....beer everywhere...I fell into peer pressure.. :rollside:

NOTALENT
    However I just opened up that ticket I got in LB for J-Walking..... $114.00 I think the spin brush might have to wait...
    Only a 909er would get a ticket in LB for J walking....

riverbound
    Its still better than getting arrested in havasu for showing your boobs

barbigrl
    Only a 909er would get a ticket in LB for J walking....
    :yuk: I completely forgot I even got that thing....

barbigrl
    I think RB has forgotten this morning what the meaning of a SECRET is :yuk:

barbigrl
    I work with a guy that's looking for some weekend work. Are you guys open on the weekend. He's a FABULOUS installer. He's also a great fabricator. He did THREE, I repeat THREE full custom dashes for Kenwood DDX-7017s yesterday, one Denali, one Excusion and one Mustang GT. The guy is a machine. We're not open on the weekends. Very dependable, never missed a day of work, works the entire time he's there.
    he must not have access to a computer!!

riverbound
    I work with a guy that's looking for some weekend work. Are you guys open on the weekend. He's a FABULOUS installer. He's also a great fabricator. He did THREE, I repeat THREE full custom dashes for Kenwood DDX-7017s yesterday, one Denali, one Excusion and one Mustang GT. The guy is a machine. We're not open on the weekends. Very dependable, never missed a day of work, works the entire time he's there.
    I might be interested. I just started working on this so it might be a little time before Im up and running. But I do believe I will be in need of a "custom" installer. I will definitiely keep that in mind.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast