Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pulled The Motor In The Earl

taylormanss
    we'll be there,I'm not sure if I'll have the centurion,and I doubt I'll have the other boat running yet,but we'll be there!

Greaser
    I just got the '17 Earl from Gary and hopeing to have race ready this spring, but nothing to be worried about its just gett'n a little Ford in it.
    I thought you might have been the one to pick it up. Congrats on the new purchase. cant wait to meet up with ya at the races somewhere.

FILUCKY
    Hopeing to make some races and events this year, looking forward to seeing ya all on the water.

Brazos River Rat
    Hopeing to make some races and events this year, looking forward to seeing ya all on the water.
    Hey Dallas;
    How many boats do you have now?

FILUCKY
    Just keeping her study at 3 for now, i got rid of the Scorpion and i think Randall might be buying my '19 Liberator and if so i'll be down to two.

taylormanss
    there's no thinking about it I'm gonna buy it!

olbiezer
    hey taylorman which boat u going to buy? i say the purple and yellow lib at gary's yesterday....nice boat....

sdba069
    Hey Ron...... Nice meeting you. Very nice Barron Sprint, too. Hope your trip home was uneventful.

FILUCKY
    Gary, i test fit my C-headed Ford in the '17 today, WOW! That thing looks huge in that little boat with those monster heads. I'll get a few pics for ya tomorrow.

taylormanss
    hey taylorman which boat u going to buy? i say the purple and yellow lib at gary's yesterday....nice boat....
    I'm buying a 325# liberator jetdrive from filucky ,probably gonna go pick it up on saturday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast