Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "ROLAND"

uclahater
    #@^%#$! DAMNIT Hater! That wasn't supposed to be part of the deal...... Toilet seat my ass! :angry2:
    I cant help that shes catchen STD's from the swinger crowd :yuk: Ever since she caught me mounting Maxi :idea: I had no idea she would go this low :yuk:

77charger
    Hey roalnd i have another boat to race your fish and ski special.After that maybe we can use your motor fora trlling motor for fishing the lower river!
    Almost ready :rollside:

hoolign
    I cant help that shes catchen STD's from the swinger crowd :yuk: Ever since she caught me mounting Maxi :idea: I had no idea she would go this low :yuk:
    You don't hang with Shockwave bob do you??? Cause he's a swangin....

uclahater
    You don't hang with Shockwave bob do you??? Cause he's a swangin....
    LMAO TKO :crossx:

olbiezer
    so who gives the best reach around.....maxi or roland? inquiring minds want to know!!!! fag........tant.......ballz....just to make this a offical br thread

hoolign
    so who gives the best reach around.....maxi or roland? inquiring minds want to know!!!! fag........tant.......ballz....just to make this a offical br thread
    Oh ..you would need that info! and don't blame it on BR..you fag :yuk:

lucky
    Yah....your wife told me where it was! :crossx:
    so you hang at rolands house also ?
    Ps don't fall for the "hey come out to my garage and i'll show you how to polish a rod " Its all a scam to get you to build his engines

MAXIMUS
    Friendly spell check... taint not tant! Please continue ...

Roland the Fisherman
    Oh quit pretending to sit there in the stands all disgusted, come on down to the stage and throw some chairs. Rex is the only one we let get away with that shiat!....CLOSET BOY! :umm:

Roland the Fisherman
    Hey roalnd i have another boat to race your fish and ski special.After that maybe we can use your motor fora trlling motor for fishing the lower river!
    Almost ready :rollside:
    Yeahhhh! You finally got a full race drag boat the will run with my fish & Ski special!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast