Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu level is low!!!!!!

Not So Fast
    Went down to Windsor today to check things out for tomorrow and was surprised how low the water level is :frown: Looks to me to be around the 446 mark Be careful out there this weekend, oh yeah, Windsor north looks funny now as they cleared all the salt cedar (no, not salt peter) brush off of the point so you can see the whole lake now NSF

Kilrtoy
    Went down to Windsor today to check things out for tomorrow and was surprised how low the water level is :frown: Looks to me to be around the 446 mark Be careful out there this weekend, oh yeah, Windsor north looks funny now as they cleared all the salt cedar (no, not salt peter) brush off of the point so you can see the whole lake now NSF
    Yes the water level is down at the ramps about 4 feet as of last weekend, Dont know why.....

Wake Havasu
    They must be trying to raise Parker to a good four feet depth.
    Some one should buy Badenochs and turn it into a while you wait one hour prop shop.
    salt peter??

Rod-64
    Very true...had to re-align the trailer at Cattail last Sunday then watch for the weeds while underway........saw 4 feet on the depth finder a good few feet past the end of the dock. Can't wait for next Sunday though! :rollside:

Not So Fast
    All I know is that you better stick close to the bouys going out of the north ramp (there is a pretty deep channel there) and you'll be OK. Windsor south for boats over 24" is NOT a god idea if you like your trailer!! "Props & Rocks dont mix" NSF

Magic34
    NSF,
    Thank you for the info.

HMF'er
    All I know is that you better stick close to the bouys going out of the north ramp (there is a pretty deep channel there) and you'll be OK. Windsor south for boats over 24" is NOT a god idea if you like your trailer!! "Props & Rocks dont mix" NSF
    And I was under the impression the south side was safer. Thanks for the 'fo.

Magic34
    Would they lower the level of the lake if that would help find the missing boater from that accident almost 2 weeks ago?
    Would a lower water level help the search at all?

Not So Fast
    And I was under the impression the south side was safer. Thanks for the 'fo.
    After you get the boat off the trailer then yes it is, but the south ramp has a pretty big drop off and when the water is low like now anything bigger than 24 is not good. They even have a sign stating this but yet I watch as 30's try it and then come out with fenders all f--ed up. Watch it this weekend because the areas to back off the trailer are pretty narrow now with this low water level, it will be a cluster F--k as usual. NSF

Not So Fast
    Would they lower the level of the lake if that would help find the missing boater from that accident almost 2 weeks ago?
    Would a lower water level help the search at all?
    Magic 34, I dont believe they are even searching anymore, after this long some poor boater will find him floating in the reeds. Also I have never heard of them lowering the level for a seach. NSF

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast