Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: avgas and nitrous?

IMPATIENT 1
    what's everyone's opinion on runnin avgas on a 11-1,200hp shot motor?i've been reading the race gas thread and if that stuff keeps goin up i'm in trouble.its a 120mile trip for me to just buy a drum.my buddy runs our local airport and can hook me up.will mixin the avgas with some super help with detonation like race fuel does?

Taylorman
    A friend of mine runs straight av gas in his 12-1 motor with no problems. You should be ok. I want to ride in the Taylor of yours.

IMPATIENT 1
    A friend of mine runs straight av gas in his 12-1 motor with no problems. You should be ok. I want to ride in the Taylor of yours.
    you can drive it t-man this summer.we'll meet at one of the events this summer i'm sure. still waiting on smart ass to send me some seats so i can finish interior.gonna miss those big azz taylor factory seats.their like recliners!hope it still rides nice without em.

Nucking futs
    The seats are done and should ship out next week. were yours black or white seats? I know the black ones are done. smartas is my brother by the way.
    Tim

IMPATIENT 1
    The seats are done and should ship out next week. were yours black or white seats? I know the black ones are done. smartas is my brother by the way.
    Tim
    white ones, thanks guys! i bored off my azz and ready to paint. winter in okla is boring as hell!!

IMPATIENT 1
    Tim
    don't know if ya'll are already doin it,but you guys would make some serious dough sellin em on ebay. i watched for months lookin for a set till smart ass hooked me up.

Nucking futs
    If you look close on ebay, they are on there, He has sold like 3 sets already.

IMPATIENT 1
    If you look close on ebay, they are on there, He has sold like 3 sets already.
    oh! he made me a great deal then didn't he.i appreciate it alot!

Glencoe MiniDay
    I would like to see some pictures of the seats for sale. I am looking to put in a whole new interior (bare hull).

IMPATIENT 1
    I would like to see some pictures of the seats for sale. I am looking to put in a whole new interior (bare hull).
    i started a thread a few weeks back "fiberglass boat seats". look there,it had a link to another thread showing the seats smart ass and nuking futs make. they look real nice,i ordered some already.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast