Thread: Yardhouse yesterday

Steamin' Rice
    We made a run in the boat from Newport to Long Beach yeterday. It was damn foggy in the morning, the visibility was probably only around 30' so it made for a slow trip in the boat. We stopped a couple of miles out of Newport and we were in the middle of a group of dolphins which was pretty cool. There were probably around 100 of them and they were swimming and jumping right next to the boat. We took a few pics but you can't see too much. The ride back was much better since the fog had burned off after lunch.
    Charley, Thanks for lunch yesterday....Next time it's on us!! It was good seeing you and Jenifer again. My wife thinks that your son is a cutie!! Let me know when you guys want to go out for a ride..
    Stingers, good to meet you guys. I think that you have a pretty cool job. We'll have to meet up again sometime.

TOBTEK
    How did Charlie keep up in his PONTOON boat . That fog can be tricky, I did one of those LongBeach to Catalina trips years ago on a seadoo with Berts motorcycle's. The fog was so thick you coulnt see a damn thing. It was pretty scary. I know, I know a sea-doo....but it was a long time ago . On the way back the next day we also ran into hundrends of dolphins, thought I was gona hit them, They were so close as we were running W.O.T....was very cool! I would NEVER do that crossing again on a seadoo...it was murder, couln't walk for a week!

HBjet
    Glad everyone had a good time. MissHBjet and I wanted to go, but we decided to get sick on Friday and stay in all weekend and do nothing.
    We will be at the next gathering!
    HBjet

Havasu Cig
    Good to hear you guys had a good time, We will try and make the next one.

stinger
    Thanks Charley we had a great time Yesterday with you and rice. Keep in touch and I will help you with your graphics on your new boat.

Charley
    Steamin Rice and stinger .... the pleasure was all our's..... It was a nice mellow day, relaxing and fun... Thanks for the great company! Greg I'm gonna take you up on that Ride... hmm maybe the Parade of lights if you guys can make it! and tell Andrea that Bryce is available for babysitting anytime hehehe! Rob... nice to have met you and the future Mrs. King, I look forward to hanging out again with you guys in the future
    PS Jen says HI to all!

CMABadseed
    just heard of the yardhouse from a guy from Pedro. i'm from SD so the only time i've heard of it is on the boards. i'll have to check it out. maybe over the next spring sometime.