Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grand Opening For Magic Powerboats!!

JetBoatRich
    Willie i'll team up with you and maybe we can get a "boat pool" together. How about it Rich, Josh, Dave, Steve oh I forgot Steve can't get on Hot Boat We would have the baot on various weekends if we won. What do you think... Or maybe the thing is big enough for all of us, with woman of course we don't want a sausage party now do we!!!!
    am I to late who collected the money :boxed:

Sean@magic
    Ya we have a sense of humor for sure..... and I look forward to seeing everyone.

sigepmock
    Just wanted to say thanks to guys at Magic for their hospitality. The shop looks great and the boats are awesome. Wish you guys the best at the new location and thanks for putting up with a couple of Ultra owners.
    Thanks again,
    The Mock family

firebadge
    Here's how u make it work. 100 -$1,000 raffle tix. winner gets boat. Owners of 99 losing tix can buy a magic with the credit of what they spent to buy tix. example: someone buys 2 tix and loses. they spent $2,000, they get that much credit. limit credit to $5,000. Someone buys 10 tix, $10,000, they only get $5,000 credit. Not everyone will end up buying, but for someone to spend that much money for a shot at winning one of your boats, they kind of earned the discount. What other manufacturer would do that? You would be buying business that pays ten-fold

Sean@magic
    That is a really good idea...... we are still working out the details and will hopefully have something together by the boat show. And thanks for the kind words about the new shop and our boats. Thanks to everyone who made it out.

ParkerSteve
    Nice grand opening, great boats,great pizza.. enjoyed the info session,see you at the boat show.

MR HARLEY
    Thanks alot for the shirts and tickets , Nice shop!!

Sean@magic
    Anytime Craig. Thanks again for the kind words on the new shop!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123