Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adios West Coast!!!

Sane Asylum
    For the 1000th post wanted to say Adios!!
    I'm leaving the west coast for a new job in Kansas City. I've truly enjoyed my time out here. It's been a pleasure....
    While I've spent most of my time in Phoenix (Lake Pleasant), the trips to the zoo, catalina, mohave-dam runs, powell and mead were all memorable. I'll have great memories of this beautiful part of the country for the rest of my life....
    It's been a pleasure meeting all of the west coasters. I wish I could've met more but sometimes family and the craziness of this crowd may not have mixed well
    I'll be hanging my hat at LOTO from now on. We're building near a small lake in KC so I can sneak to the lake with the tater tots and keeping the big boat docked at LOTO.
    If you plan a trip to midwest/LOTO........lemme know......
    Take Care.......

NOTALENT
    Wow...big decision...I think it's starting to happen more and more....I plan to go that way within the next 5 year's. TN or SC area. Good luck to you in your new venture. Hope it all work's out.

Holland
    For the 1000th post wanted to say Adios!!
    I'm leaving the west coast for a new job in Kansas City. I've truly enjoyed my time out here. It's been a pleasure....
    While I've spent most of my time in Phoenix (Lake Pleasant), the trips to the zoo, catalina, mohave-dam runs, powell and mead were all memorable. I'll have great memories of this beautiful part of the country for the rest of my life....
    It's been a pleasure meeting all of the west coasters. I wish I could've met more but sometimes family and the craziness of this crowd may not have mixed well
    I'll be hanging my hat at LOTO from now on. We're building near a small lake in KC so I can sneak to the lake with the tater tots and keeping the big boat docked at LOTO.
    If you plan a trip to midwest/LOTO........lemme know......
    Take Care.......
    That was a tough life decision. I respect you for that... The wife and I are planning changes from this area too. Good luck on your ventures... Maybe we will see you out there someday!
    Good Luck!

Holland
    Wow...big decision...I think it's starting to happen more and more....I plan to go that way within the next 5 year's. TN or SC area. Good luck to you in your new venture. Hope it all work's out.
    You too Brandon....
    We are all going to be there!

NOTALENT
    You too Brandon....
    We are all going to be there!
    Yup. I love CA and all, but it's not really a place I would want to have a family. Plus I love them southern bell's. :crossx:

Garrddogg
    Wow thats a really big change! good luck to you!

Holland
    Yup. I love CA and all, but it's not really a place I would want to have a family. Plus I love them southern bell's. :crossx:
    Good Man... We are doing all we can with Private schools for the kids and club sports teams... But the "element" is still around every corner...

Holland
    Sane...
    When are you actually leaving???

riverroyal
    another ones leaving,,,,I wanna go :cry:

Sleek-Jet
    Take sweater... KC is cold this time of year...
    Which reminds me, I think I'll take the boat out this weekend.
    Congrats on the move, like the trucks say, it's always an adventure. :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast