Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Adios West Coast!!!

SUBPRIME
    the cold winters suck but you will love LOTO, from a boating standpoint it is one of the best boating locals in the country! I miss that place :cry:
    best thing.... no pasties, all boobs no problems

PlyaPlya22
    For the 1000th post wanted to say Adios!!
    I'm leaving the west coast for a new job in Kansas City. I've truly enjoyed my time out here. It's been a pleasure....
    While I've spent most of my time in Phoenix (Lake Pleasant), the trips to the zoo, catalina, mohave-dam runs, powell and mead were all memorable. I'll have great memories of this beautiful part of the country for the rest of my life....
    It's been a pleasure meeting all of the west coasters. I wish I could've met more but sometimes family and the craziness of this crowd may not have mixed well
    I'll be hanging my hat at LOTO from now on. We're building near a small lake in KC so I can sneak to the lake with the tater tots and keeping the big boat docked at LOTO.
    If you plan a trip to midwest/LOTO........lemme know......
    Take Care.......
    S.A. It was nice meeting you and you never know you'll probably end up crossing paths with a few HB memebers again somewhere down the line. Just because your moving doesn't mean you can't stay on the boards. Take our West Coast Philosophy to KC. I am sure they could use it. :rollside:
    PLYA

kphayes
    Well welcome to my Hell! Just kidding, there's definitly worse places to live than the mid-west. LOTO is a blast and alot of good people out here. Hopefully we'll meet in LOTO sometime.
    Kyle

GOFSTSUMDAY
    No pasties and at times NO THONGS either! :rollside: :rollside: Welcome to the mid west!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234