Thread: Media Bias on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Wetracer
    As a concerned citizen, I am outraged by the mediaÂ’s failure to report the truth about the immigration debate. I demand the media tell the truth about immigration including:
    the nature of the pro-amnesty movement.
    reporting on the true impact amnesty will have and is having on the American citizen.
    the truthful use of statistics and terms
    As a member of the media, you have the power to affect the national debate. You also have a responsibility to communicate the truth to the American people. As a citizen of the United States, I am demanding you tell the truth about immigration!
    Go to www.grassfire.org and sign the petition!!!

Old Texan
    You are taking a lot for granted as to the degree of intelligence in the everyday modern media. They are busy hunting drama and trying to "be the story" rather than "report the story."
    Bigest problem is that Joe and Mary citizen don't care enough to educate themselves on the roots of the issues and therfore don't fully realize the seriousness of a major problem like illegal immigration.
    If you were to take a chunk of their weekly paycheck away and hand it over directly to the illegal, rather than filter it through the system, maybe they would wake up to the cost of the problem.

Poster X
    I thought we were worried about terrorism? I mean weapons of mass destruction? I mean avian flu? Oops, I mean same sex marriages? Or is it oursourcing? Or am I spose to be worried about Korea? Oh wait, it's Iran? Damn. All this diversion and I keep forgetting about our children getting slaughtered for nothing in Iraq. Now what is it about immigration again?

Old Texan
    Again the voice of (t)reason attempts to stir the pot...........

SmokinLowriderSS
    I thought we were worried about terrorism? I mean weapons of mass destruction? I mean avian flu? Oops, I mean same sex marriages? Or is it oursourcing? Or am I spose to be worried about Korea? Oh wait, it's Iran? Damn. All this diversion and I keep forgetting about our children getting slaughtered for nothing in Iraq. Now what is it about immigration again?
    Direct from 1 of our 2 resident experts on diversion:

Seadog
    You know, I do worry about all those things. But I would rather our trained young soldiers fight in Iraq, than our innocent civilians have that risk. These issues are not diversions, but real problems that we expect our President to address simultaneously. He not only has to deal with the issues, but with idiots that want to make any decision out to be a national disaster, just to curry favor with the even more idiotic members of the public.

Old Texan
    ......the even more idiotic members of the public.
    Now Seadog, just who fits that description....... :crossx:

Blown 472
    Direct from 1 of our 2 resident experts on diversion:
    You fall in step with this?
    "Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

redneckcharlie
    there is no such thing as a passifist! that term is just for someone that doesn't have the conviction to do the difficult things themself!