Thread: fireworks at havasu

bigboy78
    Just wanted to find out what happens at havasu as far as fireworks, like where to see them or even if there are any. Ive never been there on the 4th.

NO4NBRI
    A Havasu 4th of July is like no otherÂ… They have awesome fireworks! It's pretty cool; I think fireworks show starts as soon as it gets dark. It's in the cove next to The Nautical Inn. Just look for all the boats. Usually your out on the water until about midnight. It's definitely something to see. I am boat less this season, and bummed that I wont be out at Havasu.

RiverLife
    Ditto, it is an awesome experience (from the water like we do). However, if you really want to see some cool fireworks in Havasu, plan a trip there next Presidents Day weekend. That is the weekend the pyrotechnics convention is there and they put on a display like you've never seen both Saturday and Sunday. Just imagine a 5 hour grand finale of stuff you've never seen before and may never see again!!!!!!

SmartMoney
    Keep your boat out the the water Thursday night and you'll see for yourself. It's a great show!

TheDude7667
    yeah fireworks rock. My friends dad is the man that runs and makes the fireworks for havasu.