Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, I'm thinking of gettins a saftey deposit box..

ROZ
    At a downtown bank to put some gold pieces, cash and foreign currency, a hand gun(unloaded, maybe a air gun), and a few doctored passports in it for fun. Once a month I'll go sit there and check out my stash, lock it up and go home...
    Think anyone would grow suspicious? Sounds fun

riverbound
    At a downtown bank to put some gold pieces, cash and foreign currency, a hand gun(unloaded, maybe a air gun), and a few doctored passports in it for fun. Once a month I'll go sit there and check out my stash, lock it up and go home...
    does sound fun...sign me up
    A-hole

NashvilleBound
    Sounds like a good time..... and the gun thing...I hear they are real dangerous so be careful

hoolign
    You may want to put a wind up alarm clock in there..you know, just to liven things up a bit! :rollside:

ROZ
    You may want to put a wind up alarm clock in there..you know, just to liven things up a bit! :rollside:
    Good idea :idea:

ROZ
    Sounds like a good time..... and the gun thing...I hear they are real dangerous so be careful
    :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    LMFAO!!!
    Nice!

ROZ
    LMFAO!!!
    Nice!
    Secretagent man

ChumpChange
    Unfortunately nobody from the bank will actually see what you put in the box, making it less fun. If you put it all on the teller window and then asked to open a box, that may be funnier. Although, right when they see you put the gun on the counter, they'll call the cops before you can even ask to open a box.

ROZ
    Unfortunately nobody from the bank will actually see what you put in the box, making it less fun. If you put it all on the teller window and then asked to open a box, that may be funnier. Although, right when they see you put the gun on the counter, they'll call the cops before you can even ask to open a box.
    Better not put it on the counter :boxed:
    Guess I'll make it a squirt gun, then... Maybe get a sealed vile of h2o and lable it with a "caution Radiation" sticker...
    Maybe I'll just keep it a secret :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast