Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: S n O r I n G..............

Her454
    My sisters other half is driving her nutts and I am fearing for his safety if we can't find a way to quiet his snoring so she can get some sleep. Any suggestions out there.............................. :rollside:

hoolign
    My sisters other half is driving her nutts and I am fearing for his safety if we can't find a way to quiet his snoring so she can get some sleep. Any suggestions out there.............................. :rollside:
    Get him on ***boat...he'll be up all night!

JB in so cal
    Place a pillow, very tightly, over his mouth and nose. SNoring should stop in mere moments.

riverroyal
    I snore,but then Im asleep,who cares.....there is a surgery now for it

WYRD
    Place a pillow over his face and hold it firmly in place for 96 seconds.................should do the trick :220v: :skull:

HOOTER SLED-
    Put a tit in his mouth.

WYRD
    Place a pillow, very tightly, over his mouth and nose. SNoring should stop in mere moments.
    Evil minds think alike huh? :crossx:

Jbb
    A guy I work with had it bad...went to the sleep disorder clinc...sleep apnea is actually quite dangerous......he brought in the contraption he has to wear....air pump full nose and mouth mask...humidifier.....lol......looks like a deep sea diver outfit.......not much for the love life....and he said forced breathing takes some getting used to...but he said he never slept better
    also if you whistle lightly while someone is snoring ...they will stop......for a while

riverroyal
    Put a tit in his mouth.
    I have suggested to my wife,she went with the pillow idea

hoolign
    Put a tit in his mouth.
    Yeah Tracy!..and post the pic...it's only a three day banning for first offence! Do it for your sister!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast