Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S n O r I n G..............

hoolign
    A guy I work with had it bad...went to the sleep disorder clinc...sleep apnea is actually quite dangerous......he brought in the contraption he has to wear....air pump full nose and mouth mask...humidifier.....lol......looks like a deep sea diver outfit.......not much for the love life....and he said forced breathing takes some getting used to...but he said he never slept better
    also if you whistle lightly while someone is snoring ...they will stop......for a while
    If you stand on the bed banging a pot and pan together as hard as you can..the snoring will stop for a while!

Jbb
    If you stand on the bed banging a pot and pan together as hard as you can..the snoring will stop for a while!
    Well...yeah.....that too...

Her454
    Place a pillow, very tightly, over his mouth and nose. SNoring should stop in mere moments.
    She is almost to this point LOL............................

topless
    A guy I work with had it bad...went to the sleep disorder clinc...sleep apnea is actually quite dangerous......he brought in the contraption he has to wear....air pump full nose and mouth mask...humidifier.....lol......looks like a deep sea diver outfit.......not much for the love life....and he said forced breathing takes some getting used to...but he said he never slept better
    also if you whistle lightly while someone is snoring ...they will stop......for a while
    That's pretty common with people who are extremely overweight. Have him try Breathe Right Strips first. I heard that helps people to breathe from their nose instread of their mouths at night and can help with the snoring.

78Eliminator
    My girlfriend sleeps in another bedroom because of my snoring.

JB in so cal
    She is almost to this point LOL............................
    From what I'm told, I snore on occasion. Hardly ever if I'm on my right side. Almost always on my left.

Jordy
    My girlfriend sleeps in another bedroom because of my snoring.
    That's the excuse she used huh???

topless
    Oh, and whats up with the BiG LeTtEr LiTtLe LeTtEr ??????

Jbb
    That's pretty common with people who are extremely overweight. Have him try Breathe Right Strips first. I heard that helps people to breathe from their nose instread of their mouths at night and can help with the snoring.
    The guy I work with is not overweight at all...

78Eliminator
    I am not overweight and I have a huge snoring problem. I wake up still tired and with a sore throat. I have used the strips, throat spray, and nothing works.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast