Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S n O r I n G..............

ROZ
    If she's hot, she can sleep at my house

Her454
    OH.......POT KETTLE BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
    turn the toupee around
    YOU ARE lucky she does not read the boards LOL......
    Tell your sister to start drinking as heavily as you do.
    Thats funny considering she's the Black Sheep of the family and gave me my first beer. :rollside:

little rowe boat
    I had the surgery about 7 or 8 yrs ago. They first did a sleep study to find out if I had sleep apnea, which I did. The surgery was scheduled a few weeks later. During the surgery they remove the uvulla ( the little punching bag at the back of the throat) and a portion of the soft pallet. It only required a 1 night stay in the hospital and about 2 weeks off of work. A friend of mine uses the machine and he says that it works very well but takes some getting use to.

AzLakeLizard
    I have a sister who snores like a freight train... you can see the walls of the room start to IMPLODE when she breath's in!... YIKES..
    She did the study for the sleep apnea but she didn't fall into that category..
    What has been suggested to her is Surgery / the removal of the tonsils and adenoids!... Will hurt more the older you are.. (Had a friend just do it and she is snore free according to her doctor hubby.)
    Might be another thing to look into.

bocco
    Try this. Cheap and easy.
    http://www.snoringshop.com/snoreeze.htm

Ziggy
    She needs to go to bed before he does and be asleep. Then she won't hear it with a set of ear plugs.
    Personally I give my wife a foot tap whenever she starts sawing redwoods.

lucky
    snoring seems to be a common problem -- just tell her to divorce him and move in with you !!!

hoolign
    She needs to go to bed before he does and be asleep. Then she won't hear it with a set of ear plugs.
    Personally I give my wife a foot tap whenever she starts sawing redwoods.
    Chuck Norris style??

Her454
    -- just tell her to divorce him and move in with you !!!
    WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER..................
    Thanks everyone, I am going to send all this info to her so maybe she can get him some help and her some sleep.

Ziggy
    Chuck Norris style??
    LOL- -Not exactly...I don't try to wake her, just the nudge to make her move or close her mouth.
    T, the breathe right strips might be of some help too.
    And also, your sis subconsciencely is probably soooooo tuned in to listen for it that any little snort wakes her....funny as it may sound but some hypnosis to get her mind to relax and not tune in to the sound of snoring may be of some benefit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast