Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: S n O r I n G..............

Phat Matt
    Don't let Jen see this thread. I think I'll be sleeping in the other room tonight.

Terminal Velocity
    Have her hold his ba!!s up and away from the arsehole. They're obviously blocking the exhaust causing too much backpressure. Besides if she holds them he won't be asleep.

Seadog
    My brother had a problem with snoring since he was a child. Shared bedrooms was a bithc. A few years ago, he had the surgery to his throat. My wife and I had separate bedrooms for a couple of years because she is such a light sleeper. I went through a sleep study and got put on a CPAP. I was told they are not doing the surgery any more as the CPAP is the best method.
    I sleep better and have less problems with my sinuses draining, which was my main problem. My wife and I are back in the same bed now (I need to do something about her snoring ). It is a minor hassle, but does not get in the way of anything important. There are two types of masks. The common one is a cup that goes over the nose. The newer style, which is becoming popular, is a snorkle piece that has has soft inserts for the nostrils. This is a lot better for many who have mustaches or sensitive skin and have problems with the nose cups.
    Sleep apnea has a lot of health affects. Acid reflux and constantly being tired are just a couple of common ones. I had tried the nose strips and a lot of the more common remedies and nothing did the job before the CPAP. Now if they would just make it to where you don't look like a Borg........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345