Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow...Low Life Focks!!!

NOTALENT
    Just a got a bulletin on myspace that I passed on....there are groups called "F**k The Troops"!!!!! This really hurt. I cant believe myspace actually allows this shit!!! I wish I could express my hatred torwards these people!!
    http://groups.myspace.com/****theUStroops

purrfecttremor
    Fock those people they are not true Americans!!!!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

RitcheyRch
    Our government should send those bastards to Iraq.

canuck1
    Just a got a bulletin on myspace that I passed on....there are groups called "F**k The Troops"!!!!! This really hurt. I cant believe myspace actually allows this shit!!! I wish I could express my hatred torwards these people!!
    http://groups.myspace.com/****theUStroops
    Maybe it is the name of a brothel?

Kachina26
    Don't take this the wrong way, but by posting this, you are proliferating their cause.

NOTALENT
    Not really...there is a petition going around on myspace...if your on there now you are aware and you can report this as well and sign the petition going around. I have already reported the user and his flag burning pictures!!!

79Challenger
    I in no way agree with what these people are promoting and I know I am going to catch a ton of crap for this... Isn't one of the things that makes this country great is the fact that people can express controversial views like this? It is unfortunate they do not realize that without the troops they ultimatly may not have these rights, but I am a firm believer that the constitution gave us these rights and they apply to all americans. Not just republicans or democrats or soldiers or ***boaters.

Kilrtoy
    I thought you were gonna say the
    CHECKED BOUNCED FROM MAGIC

No Name
    I in no way agree with what these people are promoting and I know I am going to catch a ton of crap for this... Isn't one of the things that makes this country great is the fact that people can express controversial views like this? It is unfortunate they do not realize that without the troops they ultimatly may not have these rights, but I am a firm believer that the constitution gave us these rights and they apply to all americans. Not just republicans or democrats or soldiers or ***boaters.
    I agree with what you’re saying, but I also think the constitution gives us the right to kick the fock out of any group that does not support our troops.

H20 Toie
    I respect their right to expess their opinon as long as they respect my right to kick the living shit out of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast