Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Owns A

livin da dream
    Tough day. Is it me or does that trailer and bunks look like some major repair is in order?
    Nice looking Cat...hope it all worked out well with minimum $$$$

sleekcraft137
    Tough day. Is it me or does that trailer and bunks look like some major repair is in order?
    Nice looking Cat...hope it all worked out well with minimum $$$$I would love to see what the drive and prop looked like after that. :cry:

Chestah Cheetah
    If you ever decide to go for a test drive with the owner - do not, I repeat, do not get in that boat without a life jacket and a diaper.

Mandelon
    I've seen them at the lake a few times.
    They seem to have a pretty high freeboard.
    Kinda oversized looking. But what do I know my boat's only a 21'er.
    Powerboat mag had a review of one. It got decent marks for fit and finish as I recall. A little slow I think they said.

Not So Fast
    You could ask Snoop Dog and his crew NSF

BajaMike
    I've seen them at the lake a few times.
    They seem to have a pretty high freeboard.
    Kinda oversized looking. But what do I know my boat's only a 21'er.
    Powerboat mag had a review of one. It got decent marks for fit and finish as I recall. A little slow I think they said.
    Kinda HTM looking??? :idea:
    :boxed:

JustDawn
    If you ever decide to go for a test drive with the owner - do not, I repeat, do not get in that boat without a life jacket and a diaper.
    ...that's funny...
    Afew year's ago at the Eliminator regatta...a bunch of us are sitting around tied off in front of Copper Canyon.
    A B&H water rod(v-bottom) rolls up no engine hatch,and a motor that sounds like something John Force would be proud of...
    Turns out it's the owner of B&H,Scooby,Scoopy,something along those lines...
    ...Anyway he proceeds to start calling out any Eliminator owners who want to dance.. Says something about who wants to see what a REAL V-bottom can do,regardless,Cat,V, whatever...BRING IT ON.
    About 5-6 Eliminator owners decide to take him up on his offer (including a couple of nasty Daytona's)
    We all float out to watch the carnage that is about to ensue.
    As they roll past the buoy's,buddy of mine looks at me and says... uh,this is gonna be UGLY.....it was.
    As everyone instantly checked out...all you could see was a pair heads in the B&H giving everyone they're best bobble head doll impersonation....He ended up getting just Smoked....
    To this day that may have been one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed at Havasu (PlayDeep)

Biglue
    ...that's funny...
    Afew year's ago at the Eliminator regatta...a bunch of us are sitting around tied off in front of Copper Canyon.
    A B&H water rod(v-bottom) rolls up no engine hatch,and a motor that sounds like something John Force would be proud of...
    Turns out it's the owner of B&H,Scooby,Scoopy,something along those lines...
    ...Anyway he proceeds to start calling out any Eliminator owners who want to dance.. Says something about who wants to see what a REAL V-bottom can do,regardless,Cat,V, whatever...BRING IT ON.
    About 5-6 Eliminator owners decide to take him up on his offer (including a couple of nasty Daytona's)
    We all float out to watch the carnage that is about to ensue.
    As they roll past the buoy's,buddy of mine looks at me and says... uh,this is gonna be UGLY.....it was.
    As everyone instantly checked out...all you could see was a pair heads in the B&H giving everyone they're best bobble head doll impersonation....He ended up getting just Smoked....
    To this day that may have been one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed at Havasu (PlayDeep)
    Interesting. Their website has a fairly bold motto. "Nobody beats us PERIOD".
    I also have seen a few of them around. Decent looking boats. Their graphics are average. They move pretty good too.

Chestah Cheetah
    ...Turns out it's the owner of B&H,Scooby,Scoopy,something along those lines...
    That's him - Scoopy. Claims to be an ex drill sergeant. I made the mistake of asking him how many colors and design options were offered in the standard price. His reply, nose to nose, roughly 2 inches from my face, at the absolute top of his lungs: "Anything you mutha$#%^&n want mutha$%^#a
    He will also demonstrate the superior strength of his layup by jumping, as high he possihbly can, on top of the deck to one of the cats wearing his military issue boots.
    The good stuff is all in the test drive though...ahhhh, fun times.

Hotcobra270
    I checked them out before I got my Cobra.. Their shop is in a rough neighborhood of san bernardino. I was looking at their 25 footer and it just didnt seem to be as big in the bow area as some of the other 25'ers that Ive been on. They also use volvo penta engines..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast