Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4th Annual Car Show

promod
    everyone is welcome this is our 4th year for cancer benefit so bring anything that makes noise and helps raise money for recp. melanie moore she is in early 40's with a two kids 7yr old and 2 month and no insurance, husband can't work b/c he's taking her back and forth to chapel hill for chemo, please come or bring anything and tell everyone to bring or come,boats, cars, hot rods, street rods,trucks, 4 wheelers, monster trucks, motorcylces, go carts, bar stool racers,rice rockets, etc. anything for the kids and to help this family in a very needed time in there life that they have no control over. if you have any ?'s please contact me on here or by cell phone 919-369-4714 or work 919-639-2828
    June 24th from 8-3pm
    thanks
    hope ya get to come
    Pro Mod
    Grant Dupree

Lady Warhawk
    Be there or be :boxed:
    We'll be there. How about Mike, Jamie, Amy, Alan,Nate, Trav, Kathy, Mark & Gina? C'mon guys, it's a good cause.

travis hathaway
    :skull: We will try to make it too. Might bring my 67 Sporty.

likwidsukr
    everyone is welcome this is our 4th year for cancer benefit so bring anything that makes noise and helps raise money for recp. melanie moore she is in early 40's with a two kids 7yr old and 2 month and no insurance, husband can't work b/c he's taking her back and forth to chapel hill for chemo, please come or bring anything and tell everyone to bring or come,boats, cars, hot rods, street rods,trucks, 4 wheelers, monster trucks, motorcylces, go carts, bar stool racers,rice rockets, etc. anything for the kids and to help this family in a very needed time in there life that they have no control over. if you have any ?'s please contact me on here or by cell phone 919-369-4714 or work 919-639-2828
    June 24th from 8-3pm
    thanks
    hope ya get to come
    Pro Mod
    Grant Dupree
    Grant, Steve and the guys throw a mean show so come on out. I live 10 hours away now so I will not be able to make it. Plus there is a kick ass motorcycle shop to look at and the Family needs help. Grant does anyone there in town have a paypal act. setup so there can be donations for people that cant make it??

Nate480*
    I'll be there! Had a great time last year! Hopefully everyone will join this year to make it even better!

likwidsukr
    Grant, Steve and the guys throw a mean show so come on out. I live 10 hours away now so I will not be able to make it. Plus there is a kick ass motorcycle shop to look at and the Family needs help. Grant does anyone there in town have a paypal act. setup so there can be donations for people that cant make it??
    ? ? ?

promod
    no paypal acct there bo this is a cow town no big city you know dat dere bo
    but any monatary donations are always accepted if ya interest in that just contact me and i will give the info to the bank for ya

promod
    ttt

Nate480*
    So who all is going from around here? Anyone want to meet for breakfast on the way?

promod
    So who all is going from around here? Anyone want to meet for breakfast on the way?
    you can brign me breakfast i will be there a 5 in moring getting ready :cry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast