Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here like to cross dress?????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    You'll be hearing bells when Im done with you! LOL!
    YA BABY !!!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!! I've got the chains!!!!!!1 :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    YA BABY !!!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!! I've got the chains!!!!!!1 :crossx:
    You got it darlin!!!!!!!! You hot sexy delicious thang you!
    ooops........gotta go now....I need my broken toy!!!!! :220v: :crossx: LOL

J540
    Thats why your here right???
    I have a nice dress for you! :220v:
    will you reach up it and pull my Panties down again
    Well time to go chang the oil in the truck. Treena is on the way home from wk, so i want to make it look like i did something today.

Bellababes
    Hey Pixi! How are you feeling after your workout? Are you gonna pole dance for me again tomorrow morning?

WYRD
    Right Click and Save feature is great :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
    will you reach up it and pull my Panties down again
    Well time to go chang the oil in the truck. Treena is on the way home from wk, so i want to make it look like i did something today.
    BullShiat, You are the stay at home Fukin Daddy taking care of the dishes,laudry,gardening, and ironing of your pretty little dresses that you wear out with WYRD and Kenny. You desert freaks, scare me.....Next your going to tell me that you are all buying Chevy trucks the color of the rainbow and going to start some cult in the desert call CROSS DRESSING CHEVY DRIVING FAG CULT!!! AIGF(All In Good Fun) :yuk: :rollside:

J540
    BullShiat, You are the stay at home Fukin Daddy taking care of the dishes,laudry,gardening, and ironing of your pretty little dresses that you wear out with WYRD and Kenny. You desert freaks, scare me.....Next your going to tell me that you are all buying Chevy trucks the color of the rainbow and going to start some cult in the desert call CROSS DRESSING CHEVY DRIVING FAG CULT!!! AIGF(All In Good Fun) :yuk: :rollside:
    NOW i know why you are buying a new chevy truck. FAG.

pixilatedpussy
    Hey Pixi! How are you feeling after your workout? Are you gonna pole dance for me again tomorrow morning?
    Count me in tomorrow!

pixilatedpussy
    NOW i know why you are buying a new chevy truck. FAG.
    Try again! Another Ford!!!

WYRD
    What color is that sandrail of yours? Maybe you need the Butt Pirate Flag flying high on presidents day :idea: HMMMMMMMM sounds like a good prank if you ask me :crossx:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast