Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parker House For Sale...Again!!!

Waldo
    Sad to say but our place is SOLD! Bittersweet to say the least. Thanks for all the interest her on HB.
    With real estate down and the river market kind of stale, we were able to help my neighbor out there (his mother is ill and was living with him). She needed a place and ours is right next door. We feel it was meant to be for both parties.
    Many good times....time for the next chapter.
    Also, for those others selling parker places...David Plunkett offers a FSBO section on his website that generated a lot of traffic for us. FYI.
    See you at the riv!

Sad to say but our place is SOLD! Bittersweet to say the least. Thanks for all the interest her on HB.
    With real estate down and the river market kind of stale, we were able to help my neighbor out there (his mother is ill and was living with him). She needed a place and ours is right next door. We feel it was meant to be for both parties.
    Many good times....time for the next chapter.
    Also, for those others selling parker places...David Plunkett offers a FSBO section on his website that generated a lot of traffic for us. FYI.
    See you at the riv!
    I used Plunkett to sell our condo, from the time we listed it to coe, was less then 60 days total....and this was the end of 2006. His entire staff did a great job.
    congrats on the sell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12