Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Found Today From Last Sat Eve Accident

Havasu Sport
    As we were boaing below the sandbar, a sheriff sped pass us, we followed him and came upon 4 more sheriffs, but there was not an accident. We looked near the reeds and noticed a body floating and bouncing up against the reeds.The person had a white t-sihrt and dark blue or black shorts. The one sheriff confirmed it was a body and likely to be the one from last week's accident. Having two small children in the boat made it a little scary considering that if they knew what it was or saw it a little closer they would have been tramatized by what they saw. Our hearts go out to the family of this tragic event. Boat safely.

MBlaster
    Damn...Thoughts and prayers.

RiverRatMike
    As we were boaing below the sandbar, a sheriff sped pass us, we followed him and came upon 4 more sheriffs, but there was not an accident. We looked near the reeds and noticed a body floating and bouncing up against the reeds.The person had a white t-sihrt and dark blue or black shorts. The one sheriff confirmed it was a body and likely to be the one from last week's accident. Having two small children in the boat made it a little scary considering that if they knew what it was or saw it a little closer they would have been tramatized by what they saw. Our hearts go out to the family of this tragic event. Boat safely.
    what? I'm confused. There was a death on the lake in Havasu last weekend? If so never heard about that one. Except for that 13 year old drowing in the channel. What's the story on that missing body from the accident 2 weekends ago? I guess that body still has not been found?

Havasu Sport
    what? I'm confused. There was a death on the lake in Havasu last weekend? If so never heard about that one. Except for that 13 year old drowing in the channel. What's the story on that missing body from the accident 2 weekends ago? I guess that body still has not been found?
    More than likely you are correct about which accident this was...it appeared to be the body from two weeks ago. I had not heard about the 13 yr. old. That is tragic as well.

Biglue
    I'm glad they finally recovered his body. RIP and hopefully the family can begin their closure on his death.
    This is a thread that was about this accident.
    http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117114

angry dad
    Damn!!! R.I.P.

3 daytona`s
    Angry Dad, How could you possibly be mad with a pair like that jiggling back and forth?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Yeah.....We saw it too.....
    Our friends were quite some time ahead of us heading up to the Sand Bar....
    They passed by just as the first LE boat was arriving on scene and went to the right to go around, as they did, the LEO motioned for them to stop and as they did, they pased right by the body.......Just passed Gasoline Alley.......
    with all the kids on board.....
    When we passed by a bit later, they had recovered the body and had it bagged and secured to the LE boat......
    Sad sight, but at least a family has closure.....
    R.I.P.
    CJG
    :frown:

phebus
    I'm a little confused.
    You followed a speeding Sheriff's boat, thinking there might be an accident, but you had two small children in the boat. You were worried when you found out it was a body that the children could be traumatized, but what if it was a horrific accident scene?
    Maybe you shouldn't be chasing Sherrif's boats with little children in your boat.

Wet Dream
    I'm a little confused.
    You followed a speeding Sheriff's boat, thinking there might be an accident, but you had two small children in the boat. You were worried when you found out it was a body that the children could be traumatized, but what if it was a horrific accident scene?
    Maybe you shouldn't be chasing Sherrif's boats with little children in your boat.
    Oh, the irony. Good call out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast