Thread: outlaw hulls

i need some info on another possible project boat. i know i need help real BAD its a 1990 outlaw hull with a berk. jc pump. anyone ever hear of these boats before?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_031-med.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_100-med.jpg

tahitijet
    looks awfully close to a tahiti or hawian.. actually looks identical to my buddies hawian. Im pretty sure it's a safe bet to say it's another attempt at a southwind copy???

i was told it was a copy of the southwind. its a full stringer boat. the gels in great shape, new carpet. the seats need to be redone. has side tanks.

Cas
    i need some info on another possible project boat. i know i need help real BAD
    is there a 12 step program for jet boat obsession? if not, you can keep a therapist real busy all by yourself
    have you finished any of the others yet? :rollside:

yes got the flat done. helped rewire the son's boat. rewired the big tahiti and got it running. lets see installed a engine in our daughters geo storm, got the engine in the 4x4 s-10. still need to get the radiator to the shop to get it checked. that will happen on monday. almost got the other jetboat done just have to run the plug wires and get my trailer back from squirt and put it back on. lets see what else? oh ya our oldest daughter moved back in with our grandson so been busy with him :rollside: our other daughter decided to move back in also so been moving furniture around to make room for them all. shall i go on? i forgot also been selling parts to keep my habit going :yuk:

Cas
    did you ever get ahold of Boatski about any of your boats? I haven't heard anything from him in awhile.

never did get ahold of him. he got that one from sanger pete then parted it out and that was the last time he posted. i was in the middle of doing the big tahiti when all that was happening. if you hear from him let him know i could make him a great deal on something.

BIG TIME
    after all that...did you ever get your oil pressure gauge workin'

oh ya the pressure gauge. switched the sending unit from my bbc with the new autometer one i bought. it pegged out but when i started the engine it worked. :220v: