Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fireworks going off already

Biglue
    Illegal ones of course and they're scaring the hell out of my 2 year old.
    I can appreciate a good fireworks display but them going off all night can get pretty annoying. :220v:

Mohave Vice
    I know what you mean. My kids are grown now, but our dog is the biggest baby I've ever seen. Runs, hides and crys!!!!!!!!!!!

riverbound
    Thats what all the old people complain about...... I bet the words "god damn kids" has come out of your mouth too.

djunkie
    Just got done watching a fireworks show from Peck Park. Its nice to be able to stand in my front yard and see them perfectly. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
    how sad
    People forget what it is like to be young

Biglue
    Thats what all the old people complain about...... I bet the words "god damn kids" has come out of your mouth too.
    LOL. Not really but at least light up some decent rockets with some sort of show. Most of it now are bottle rockets.
    Guess I am getting old. :220v:

djunkie
    LOL. Not really but at least light up some decent rockets with some sort of show. Most of it now are bottle rockets.
    Guess I am getting old. :220v:
    Damm grandpa. Can't us kids have any fun on saturday nights anymore. :rollside: :rollside:

Biglue
    Just got done watching a fireworks show from Peck Park. Its nice to be able to stand in my front yard and see them perfectly. :rollside:
    That must have been all that rumbling I heard coming from the beach areas. I thought maybe it was the Queen Mary setting off their show. Believe it or not We can hear it way over here in Carson.
    Damm grandpa. Can't us kids have any fun on saturday nights anymore. :rollside: :rollside:
    Get to work focker. You younger guys......all you do is want to have fun. :crossx:

riverbound
    Think you should change your name to OLDLUE.
    Nothing grumpier than an old beaner

djunkie
    That must have been all that rumbling I heard coming from the beach areas. I thought maybe it was the Queen Mary setting off their show. Believe it or not We can hear it way over here in Carson.
    Get to work focker. You younger guys......all you do is want to have fun. :crossx:
    F-work. I called a replacement tonight. Had a bbq at home for fathers today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast