Thread: Gauges

v-drive
    happy fathers day to fathers everywhere.
    I can wire individual gauges easilly but I run into problems when trying to do them all. Is there a website that has a good diagram for wiring a jetboat.
    Thanks in advance................v-drive

502 JET
    First disconnect the battery!This is not difficult its just like installing one gauge and connecting others to it.You run jumpers between the gauges.To connect multiple gauges together all you have to do is tie all the ground terminals together and hook them to ground.Then tie all the positive terminals together and hook them up to your ignition accessory terminal.Then you connect each gauge to its sender.If you have running lights tie all the gauge lights positive terminals together and connect them to your light switch (if no running lights connect them to the accessory terminal also.If your gauge lights have a ground wire you will need to connect them all together and ground them.
    I like crimp on heat shrink connectors or you could solder on connectors then heat shrink (The best way)
    If you pay for the insider here there is a diagram in that section its only $15. for a year and they take pay pal.http://www.v-driveboat.com/index.php?