Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Picking up new bullet tomorrow

Speedin' Ian
    There are some big changes coming about in the Price camp this winter, I'll have some pics this weekend but lets just say we are stepping it up a little bit

Doin' Time
    you pickin' it up in bako?? :rollside:

Speedin' Ian
    Yes I am... picking it up tomorrow night so I should be making passes at Casitas by Saturday afternoon! LOL Funny thing is we just finished building a blown injected 540, but then this opportunity came up so I figured two kick ass motors are better than one.

Sangerboy
    Wait till Sunday, I think we're taking eraser's boat up to test, Sunday AM

Bt273
    There are some big changes coming about in the Price camp this winter, I'll have some pics this weekend but lets just say we are stepping it up a little bit
    You are getting a nice bullet!!!!!!!I think that it is still the reigning king!

Doin' Time
    why yes b-hurt 273 it is the reigning motor of "king" of camp far west!

77charger
    you aint the only one makin BIG changes this year.I know there will be a new boat at ihba- and some njba events this year.And the boat is very well rigged

Speedin' Ian
    Greg I would love to go to Casitas on Sunday but it is very unlikely we will be ready by then. We will keep you posted and hopefully when it's done we can get a few of the Ventura County people together for breakfast and a blast around Casitas.

SCRINC
    you aint the only one makin BIG changes this year.I know there will be a new boat at ihba- and some njba events this year.And the boat is very well rigged
    All you guys need is a driver and that boat of your bosses mite run?

SCRINC
    Have you found a shoe yet ??

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast