Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Picking up new bullet tomorrow

Speedin' Ian
    Sangerboy we will definately let you know when we are ready for a friendly "test and tune" out at Casitas.
    The motor did run in the 7.40's and has run a best of 143mph, but that was in Wally's lighter Canyon. We aren't sure what to expect in our Cole, but I'm sure it will be a fun ride For now it will be a river toy, but we would like to run it through the lights once we get the set-up dialed in.
    Like Cole Man said we should probably win a race before we declare ourselves the king of anything, although Wally did say "you just picked up a Tony Scarlata spanker" when picked up the motor. :rollside:

whatever!! :d :d

Cole Man II
    Hay Speedin,
    Can you post some pics of your Cole from last year so I know what boat we are talking about? Just curious, thanks.
    Sangster,
    There should be a law at your house that one project must be finnished before a new may be purchased. Does this mean you will be selling the orange boat? Have a nice trip.
    Cole Man.

Speedin' Ian
    This is the only pic I have handy... the blue and white one is the Cole.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3-1394_IMG.JPG

Cole Man II
    Very, Very Nice.
    I have seen the boat.

Sangster
    Sangster, There should be a law at your house that one project must be finnished before a new may be purchased. Does this mean you will be selling the orange boat? Have a nice trip.r,
    Hey Craig, I hear ya....Think we got a case of the BBT's????? And No..We're keeping the Orange Boat...

FLYTE RISK
    Hey Craig, I hear ya....Think we got a case of the BBT's????? And No..We're keeping the Orange Boat...
    WHY????????????????????????????????????? LOL

Sangster
    Sentimental reasons Dave.....Did I ever tell ya about the time we were at CFW and there was this guy with a Hondo flat...........

Speedin' Ian
    Thanks for the compliments it should be a nice set-up when we are done!
    This year we are going to get the power train sorted out... and then next year we will have it repainted

Doin' Time
    wanna come up north to see if the motor still has the king of camp far west still in it???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast