Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Picking up new bullet tomorrow

Maybe the "Hired GUN" would like to go for a shot at the title?

BILLY.B
    Congrats SI and family. Can't wait to see you lay it down.

Doin' Time
    Maybe the "Hired GUN" would like to go for a shot at the title?
    aint nothing wrong with tryin'.... :boxed:

Monkey Bung
    Guru.. I think Doinking Time needs a Canyon Factory Driver to make a Safety Pass in his new ride... :rollside:

Doin' Time
    well,,im sure then,i wouldnt be callin' you!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lololol

Guru.. I think Doinking Time needs a Canyon Factory Driver to make a Safety Pass in his new ride... :rollside:
    My wife has offered to shoe it for him.

BGMAN203
    Just a thought about getting it "dialed in" Ian. I went and ran my boat at Ming in October and got in 5 runs. I learned more in thoes 5 runs than I did in the last 2 years playin at the river. Don't get me wrong, the river is awesome and I will continue to go, but at the track you will get it to come around much faster. Just my $.02
    Sangerboy we will definately let you know when we are ready for a friendly "test and tune" out at Casitas.
    The motor did run in the 7.40's and has run a best of 143mph, but that was in Wally's lighter Canyon. We aren't sure what to expect in our Cole, but I'm sure it will be a fun ride For now it will be a river toy, but we would like to run it through the lights once we get the set-up dialed in.
    Like Cole Man said we should probably win a race before we declare ourselves the king of anything, although Wally did say "you just picked up a Tony Scarlata spanker" when picked up the motor. :rollside:

Monkey Bung
    well,,im sure then,i wouldnt be callin' you!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lololol
    I am not a Canyon Factory Driver??

Speedin' Ian
    Thanks Billy, we can't wait to get out there and run it, last year was a little boring with no boat but hopefully this year we'll make up for lost time.
    BGMAN203 we are really thinking about getting out to Ming this year, but first we want to make sure the set-up is close. I don't want to get out there unless I know I can stay in it for a 1/4 mile at 130+ and the boat will take a safe set. We did pick up a chue jacket and I have a set of ballistic shorts and a helmet so the safety gear is in place, plus Wally said he would come down to Ming and help us dial it in.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345