Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower River for the 4th

MudPumper
    Who is going where (Big River, Aha, Blythe) and where you staying?????? 2 weeks out, can't wait. :crossx:

MudPumper
    So everybody is staying home then??????? Well I'll have few cold ones for you while I'm at Big River. :rollside:

So everybody is staying home then??????? Well I'll have few cold ones for you while I'm at Big River. :rollside:
    Thanks Bro :rollside: :rollside:

GunninGopher
    Me and the wife will be at Lost Lake with another couple from Friday afternoon to early thursday. We'll be in our RV's near the launch ramp. We have a brown/white 19' Charger Mini Daycruiser.
    NO KIDS!!!!! I repeat NO KIDS!!!!
    We'll be looking to get down, so if anything is going on give a holler! We don't get too many trips without the young'ns.

We'll be at Lost Lake from Thursday till Tuesday nite or Wednesday. I'll have plenty of C-14 and Coors, and hope to make some noise out there. C ya there. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

We will be staying in either Parker or Blythe and headed for the lost lake upper sandbar.
    From what i hear there will be a little racing at Lost Lake.

GunninGopher
    I'm looking forward to it. Last time we were there was about 10 years ago and I thought that was pretty cool.

robertm
    ill be out at big river. Heading out thursday after work and coming back sunday. will also probably head down to the upper lost lake sandbar.

We will be staying in either Parker or Blythe and headed for the lost lake upper sandbar.
    There used to be a little in years gone by. I don't know about now, but I have a feeling I'm gonna find out.
    Maybe some of those guys from Aha and Twin Palms(the CP's) will make an appearance up that way.
    5-10 quick boats at sunset getting whittled down to 1 would bring back lots of memories. I'll be pulling in around 1p.m.Thursday. See you guys there. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Bottle Fed
    we will be at sand bar 3 outside of fishers. Its the sand bar above the chaos. A bit less partying which makes for more racing. From what I hear there's going to be a hand full of fast TPR's and a few others having a real good time. BBQing, Beer and racing.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast