Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey BOATMASTER...CHECK THIS!!!

TOBTEK
    the TOBTEK spy cameras were down in El Cajon on Wends the 18th...this just out for BOATMASTER'S customer wink
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/boatmaster1.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/boatmaster2.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/boatmaster3.JPG[/img]
    sorry for the not so great photo's..tobtek

Boatmaster
    Tob your the man, thank you very much can't wait to call my customer and let him know. By the way great call on the flames on the hatch, that thing looks great. Thanks again many silvers to come in april.

TOBTEK
    happy to help out your customer! So, tip of the week....if you put any real stereo with sub's. You MUST have a C/D changer! My sub's make the c/d skip in the dash. now they have to take apart the interior to fit the changer. ooops!
    I shoulda taken a photo of the bow area....its cool old shool.....

Sleeper
    Drew thank you very much and please tell TOBTEK Thanks and sorry to have bothered him so much when he stero stff on his mind.

Sleeper
    Hell so excited could not even spell stereo or stuff!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
    WELCOME SLEEPER....... congrat's on your new ride what motor/motors and options are you putting on your new MACH? will you also be coming with drew to the BBSP?.....TOBTEK
    BTW: I'll snap some more photo's when I go down there if you like...1 coors like per photo wink J/K

Boatmaster
    Whats up sleepy head, boat looks good. Toby I got a thirty pack with your name on it so snap away. For the record Sleeper is getting the 300x motor and the decolite set up. Can't wait to see it in person.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Whats up sleepy head, boat looks good. Toby I got a thirty pack with your name on it so snap away. For the record Sleeper is getting the 300x motor and the decolite set up. Can't wait to see it in person.I wonder why I wasnt offerd the decolite lay-up cry lord knows I need it, with all the extra weight I threw in! How much weight does this save???????????
    PS: I will be OK to lie to me so I dont get to bummed out.

Boatmaster
    Shaves off 2 pounds at least and cost 8k more. Dave said it was good for 15MPH.

kab
    I got the deco-lite lay-up on the Mach 22 with drag motors. Should be fun this summer, if boatmaster can hook me up with the right props. Sweet looking new mach 22 sleeper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast