Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: We haven't heard about all the fun from you guys at Glamis

sigepmock
    I was camped at vendors pad this weekend and alot of people were getting stuck where they normally dont get stuck. This year is a little different as there has been NO RAIN so the sand is just that sand! I was stuck for the first time im 5 years but my buddy has a hummer(A real one not the gay soccer mom kind) and he pulled me out no problem! If you are gonna go to Glamis on MLK your better off on Gecko(Cememt flats)or Vendors row where we are.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    I agree pretty soft out there. Michael you should have called me I would have been down there in a minute with the Rhino to pull you out... :crossx: J/k Sorry to hear you got stuck again.
    Deanno, stopped by your spot on Monday but you weren't around and it looked like the girls were starting to take the tent down so we split. Was hoping to get a look at that Rhino of yours but you must of been out using it. Maybe next time.
    Chris

unleashed
    I agree pretty soft out there. Michael you should have called me I would have been down there in a minute with the Rhino to pull you out... :crossx: J/k Sorry to hear you got stuck again.
    Deanno, stopped by your spot on Monday but you weren't around and it looked like the girls were starting to take the tent down so we split. Was hoping to get a look at that Rhino of yours but you must of been out using it. Maybe next time.
    Chris
    I was probably packing up camp. Sorry I missed you. Borke a CV on the Rhino so its getting fixed...should be out next weekend for cleanup MLK.
    Deano

sigepmock
    I was probably packing up camp. Sorry I missed you. Borke a CV on the Rhino so its getting fixed...should be out next weekend for cleanup MLK.
    Deano
    Sorry to hear about the CV. Other than that how did the Rhino do? I've been waiting for Evo to get back to me about doing some work on ours. What power mods have you made to that thing? Clutch kit? Pipe? Carb? Sorry for all the questions, just wanting to see what works so far.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Magic34
    Chris
    Yeah... About that, my truck got stuck without the trailer and I thought a little tug from a Rhino would get me out. Rhino did not get it 1 inch on the truck I have now nicknamed Sand Anchor.

sigepmock
    Yeah... About that, my truck got stuck without the trailer and I thought a little tug from a Rhino would get me out. Rhino did not get it 1 inch on the truck I have now nicknamed Sand Anchor.
    Sorry to hear that thing is buries it so bad. I guess it make sense.... all that weight up front probably just digs in. Too bad, that thing is one BA ride, you sure you can't get a 4x conversion done for a reasonable price..??? Seems such a shame to step back down to a Crew Cab.
    Chris

Magic34
    Too bad, that thing is one BA ride, you sure you can't get a 4x conversion done for a reasonable price..??
    Chris
    $10k on the best hook up deal out there for 4x4. Probably more like $12k-$14k though.
    I'd rather lose $8k-$10k on it than converting it at this point.

79 HUSTLER
    $10k on the best hook up deal out there for 4x4. Probably more like $12k-$14k though.
    I'd rather lose $8k-$10k on it than converting it at this point.
    For that price I would jump all over that 4x conversion...
    If you like the truck so much just do it and be happy with it

Magic34
    For that price I would jump all over that 4x conversion...
    If you like the truck so much just do it and be happy with it
    I don't want $100k in a truck. There lies my problem with the issue. I want to sell it.

riverroyal
    no MLK day for me,wifes working all weekend!

JB in so cal
    no MLK day for me,wifes working all weekend!
    God bless her little heart

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast