Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: We haven't heard about all the fun from you guys at Glamis

Mrs. casean
    Gecko.
    Going out Thursday night and gonna try and get one of the big pads, a good spot in one of the loops, or all else fails all the way at the end, Road Runner, I think it's called.
    There's two of with moho's going out Thursday, maybe more, and then three or four more rigs on Friday. We're gonna save as big a spot as possible.
    Bill,
    Glad to hear you're coming out with us. Just let me go first....if I bury the moho then go a different way... :220v: j/k The pads on Gecko are very nice, there's about 2 to 3 inches of sand on top of heavy mesh sheets that are permanently buried. It's where all the 1/2 million dollar rigs park without getting stuck. I've only got stuck once there and that was because I ventured too far out and got off the pad. The pads are 40 to 50 feet wide so no problems. We'll help you get parked. When are you headed out?
    Michael, when are you headed out? Where are you camping?
    Chris
    Wow that's gonna be a big group Chris! Well count us in on camping w/ you. I'm not sure if we're taking Friday off or not. I'll have to see what Sean wants to do. He mentioned it. So add us to the list This moho will be much better for you guys too!

BoatFloating
    wtf,ive never even been close to rolling,I have 27s with spacers,what keeps happening? :idea:
    I wish I knew but I have spacers too and the first time was my fault the 2nd time I think with the big tires power becomes an issue.... :220v:
    Hell how do you roll yours when it never leaves the flat land or camp..... It's too pretty to get dirty....

TOBTEK
    I wish I knew but I have spacers too and the first time was my fault the 2nd time I think with the big tires power becomes an issue.... :220v:
    Hell how do you roll yours when it never leaves the flat land or camp..... It's too pretty to get dirty....
    ive never rolled mine. OH YEAH, I've never been able to drive it yet

riverroyal
    if im not driving it the wife is.Its gets way more use than I ever imagined

djunkie
    ive never rolled mine. :
    Me either..... Wait, I don't even own one. :cry:

BoatFloating
    if im not driving it the wife is.Its gets way more use than I ever imagined
    Trust me we are rolling hard thru the dunes and boom it happens... Oh well everyone was alright that's all that matters....

riverbound
    ive never rolled mine. OH YEAH, I've never been able to drive it yet
    Should have taken it somewhere else

CornWater
    We're leaving Thurs. night 2/9 and coming home Sun. 2/12
    Bueller, Bueller... Is this thing on??? :argue:

BoatFloating
    Bueller, Bueller... Is this thing on??? :argue:
    Sorry chief I have a party on the 11th......

sigepmock
    Trust me we are rolling hard thru the dunes and boom it happens... Oh well everyone was alright that's all that matters....
    What size tires are you running?
    We're running the 26 ITP mud lites(10" wide front, 12" wide rear), 1 1/2" spacers with the Black Rhino CDI and so far no power issues in the big dunes. I like the way the ITPs float on the sand and don't dig in as bad as the stock tires do. If anything I think they help the Rhino slide on top of the sand rather than did in and help it flip. Looking at doing the BRP pipe, Carb, and clutch kit for some extra umph when I add the cage and rear seats.
    Do you think the cage and rear seats are making it top heavy?
    Just curious,
    Chris

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast