Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some pic from Saturday

460 jus getn it

cave
    Nice water there Tyro. You sure that was Saguaro in the afternoon?

'78 gt boat
    Looks great. Can't wait to get my boat to the new house in Buckeye and make the trip to the lake.

460 jus getn it
    Nice water there Tyro. You sure that was Saguaro in the afternoon?
    Couldnt have asked for better water..........We got there about 4 and didnt get off the water till almost 8. I was suprised that the water was that nice. Only wish i would have had a gps so i can see where im at.

Nice water there
    i have never been there, but i have to agree...nice pics of the water, mtns & coves!!! lol
    good looking boat tho
    fastrat

cave
    Its usually really rough out there late in the afternoon. Specially right there near the docks.
    Fastrat Believe me, Ty got really lucky with that water at that time.

'78 gt boat
    Does the wind pick up there in the evening?? What about Pleasant??? I'm closer to that lake.

460 jus getn it
    Its usually really rough out there late in the afternoon. Specially right there near the docks.
    Fastrat Believe me, Ty got really lucky with that water at that time.Thats an understatement. Water was real nice about 7 pm. It was a little rough right at the inlet to the channel but up front it was great. Im thinking of going out again Saturday afternoon.........Anyone???????????????????

460 jus getn it
    Does the wind pick up there in the evening?? What about Pleasant??? I'm closer to that lake.
    Pleasant isnt a jetboat friendly lake. Wind picks up there alot and it gets real rough.

cave
    I remember Dan (Sqirtcha?) from here goes to Pleasant Some Friday evenings. I know bigger boats with more freeboard have no issues there.
    We get alot of wind in the monsoon months of July to September. the wind, its on or its not right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast