Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: East Coast Hot Boaters

fullthrottle598
    :boxed: Are you interested in competing in an informal 1000' drag boat race/fun get together? Date: Saturday, September 2, 2006. Place: Kanawha River, Charleston, WV. Time: 8:00 am-12:00 noon. To be held during The Charleston Sternwheel Regatta. Pairings for different speed and propulsion types. Entry fee $25.00 to cover participation plaque, trophys and t shirts .Must have helmet, kills switch, and high speed impact life jacket. Sign waiver of liability. Must register by july 31, 2006. Limited to first 30 entries. If interested call JR at 304-395-0646 or Jim at 304-542-2035. Come have some fun.

jets4me
    jr i will be there sign me up

CMZRACING
    sounds like fun, gotta go to a godsmack/rob zombie concert that day, yall have fun

redleader@Anna
    Hey CMZ'
    Dude where are your priorities at??? Givin up on jetbotin?? :crossx: :cry:

Liquid Invader
    Here is the post JR. Since a call won't do. John 066 with new fuel pump and the Invader will be there.
    Later 383

Big Boys Toy PE857
    I'm not sure we meant to extend the invitation to you guys. Last time we went some where with you we almost got in to a brawl. I think some special declaration may be in order for you to sign before you're allowed on the premises. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :argue: :argue: :argue: :skull: :skull:

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Allright, now that you have bribed me with dinner I am proud to extend a complete and unconditional invitation to the Invader and Dazed and Confused.
    Really, you other guys sitting on the fence should consider participating in this event. The Sternwheel Regatta is a four day event in our town and has lots of special events with free outdoor concerts with some big name acts. I will try to post some of the events scheduled as soon as they are released.
    Just saw this on the web site: Fri. 1st Quiet Riot
    Sat. 2nd. Randy Travis - Day of races.
    Sun. 3rd. Charlie Daniels Band and HUGE fireworks show. Charlestons fireworks are always put on by some big time company like the Zambellis, and are second to not many in the US.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I hope you guys hide the Islands and the MUD....Dazed And Confused could get lost again......
    Maybe John needs a map of the water so he knows what way to go..... :rollside: :rollside:

DansBlown73Nordic
    Maybe some rope down the side lines to keep him going straight.....He is going to KILL ME...lol

Wet Dream
    I'm on the fence.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast