Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ultimate cat???

BTBennett
    if you were gonna build a cat from scratch and wanted too break into the boat builing buiss what size and style would you start off building???

Taylor E. Fernsten
    you need to build a 25-30 ft cat with either an option for twins, and it needs to ride on air, DCB makes the best cats around

Phat_Kat
    BTBennett:
    if you were gonna build a cat from scratch and wanted too break into the boat builing buiss what size and style would you start off building??? I'm in the process of designing one and it's abou 36ft on the centerline. I hope that someday I will put it into production if only for myself. If you want to start a company go with something practicle then go nuts.

Three Days Only
    Taylor E. Fernsten:
    you need to build a 25-30 ft cat with either an option for twins, and it needs to ride on air, DCB makes the best cats around Taylor, If DCB makes the best cats around, Why is there not one racing in the offshore series? They make a killer boat, but what's up with that?

HavasuDreamin'
    I don't know for sure, but perhaps Dave wants to avoid the political soap opera cluster fu^k that off shore racing has evolved into over the last 20 years. devil

=PAYED CA$H=
    ALL REALITY ASIDE........
    THE ULTIMATE CAT FOR ME WOULD BE OR SHOULD I SAY CAT COMBO WOULD BE.....
    32 SKATER WITH A 6000+ HP TOP FUEL MOTOR ALONG WITH ANYTHING THAT IT TAKES TO STRENGTHEN THE HULL......
    IT WONT BE FOR SPEED THOUGH, STRICTLY TO IDLE THROUGH THE CHANNEL AND THROW REVS THAT WILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE AROUND.....
    ANYONE WHO HAS STOOD BEHIND A TOP FUELER IN THE PITS KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN THEY THROW A REV TO HEAT THE CLUTCHES AND SHOULD BE WITH ME ON THIS ONE........... burningm
    WHAT MAKES THIS A CAT COMBO IS THE 34 DCB WAITING IN THE WATER FOR YOU TO CLIMB IN AND MAKE 145MPH PASSES IN..........THATS THE RELIABLE BOAT...
    I SAID ALL REALITY ASIDE....... eek!
    OH YEAH, IF I MADE MY OWN BOAT IT WOULD BE ALONG THE LINES OF THE UNPRACTICAL TOP FUELER SETUP..

Phat_Kat
    =PAYED CA$H=:
    ALL REALITY ASIDE........
    THE ULTIMATE CAT FOR ME WOULD BE OR SHOULD I SAY CAT COMBO WOULD BE.....
    32 SKATER WITH A 6000+ HP TOP FUEL MOTOR ALONG WITH ANYTHING THAT IT TAKES TO STRENGTHEN THE HULL......
    IT WONT BE FOR SPEED THOUGH, STRICTLY TO IDLE THROUGH THE CHANNEL AND THROW REVS THAT WILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE AROUND.....
    ANYONE WHO HAS STOOD BEHIND A TOP FUELER IN THE PITS KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN THEY THROW A REV TO HEAT THE CLUTCHES AND SHOULD BE WITH ME ON THIS ONE........... burningm
    WHAT MAKES THIS A CAT COMBO IS THE 34 DCB WAITING IN THE WATER FOR YOU TO CLIMB IN AND MAKE 145MPH PASSES IN..........THATS THE RELIABLE BOAT...
    I SAID ALL REALITY ASIDE....... eek!
    OH YEAH, IF I MADE MY OWN BOAT IT WOULD BE ALONG THE LINES OF THE UNPRACTICAL TOP FUELER SETUP.. I'm with ya!!! My dad had a boat that was damn near as loud. He couldn't idle around because you had 2 options... 0MPH or cruise!!! I don't recall the HP figure but all I know is that he had to do is hold the throttle down for a second or two and it was official that he won the race. He sold it to a friend of his then they sold it and we don't know where it is anymore. I just remember being little(around 5 or 6) and my dad tossing me in the water and making me pull the boat past the 5MPH bouies because he didn't want to get wet. That may have be cruel but I got to feel what those NASA guys feel in the G-force pods and have all the blood rush to back of my skull.

=PAYED CA$H=
    PHAT KAT,
    WHEN MINE IS DONE I WILL TAKE YOU FOR A CRUISE AND BRING BACK SOME OF THOSE CHILD HOOD MEMORIES..... eek! eek!

=PAYED CA$H=
    PHAT KAT,
    WHEN MINE IS DONE I WILL TAKE YOU FOR A CRUISE AND BRING BACK SOME OF THOSE CHILD HOOD MEMORIES..... eek! eek!

=PAYED CA$H=
    OOPS, I GOT A LITTLE TRIGGER HAPPY....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast