Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ultimate cat???

Phat_Kat
    =PAYED CA$H=:
    PHAT KAT,
    WHEN MINE IS DONE I WILL TAKE YOU FOR A CRUISE AND BRING BACK SOME OF THOSE CHILD HOOD MEMORIES..... eek! eek! woohoo!!! Actually my dad says he thinks he's found the boat just as he left it. Nobody really knows what it pull in the ways of HP including my dad. The average guess is about 1500 HP plus or minus 100HP. Honestly, no matter how unbelivable that sounds, I kinda think it's right if not shooting low. It's atleast a 1400 pony boat.

mbrown2
    My Ultimate Cat would be the one where the insurance cost is equal to the V boat insurance cost with equal horsepower.

=PAYED CA$H=
    PHAT KAT,
    WHAT KIND OF BOAT IS THIS NASTY ENGINE IN????

Phat_Kat
    =PAYED CA$H=:
    PHAT KAT,
    WHAT KIND OF BOAT IS THIS NASTY ENGINE IN???? tahiti 18 foot V-drive.

Charley
    Three Days Only:
    Taylor E. Fernsten:
    you need to build a 25-30 ft cat with either an option for twins, and it needs to ride on air, DCB makes the best cats around Taylor, If DCB makes the best cats around, Why is there not one racing in the offshore series? They make a killer boat, but what's up with that? I asked Dave that recently and he does have some offers on the table right now to build something for next season...I think if it happens it will be only 1 boat though for the 1rst season..I agree with you 3 days, DCB should be represented and I hope the "deal" happens

=PAYED CA$H=
    PHAT KAT,
    THATS A NECK BREAKER FOR SURE.......
    I WOULD'NT MIND GETTIN A RIDE IN THAT......

MW4Adventure
    Fattest cat Pipedream
    32 Skater w/3,000hp lycoming t-55 turbine burning some cheap diesel at a pace of 100 gal/hour. And if you really want to kick it up you run an alcohol/water mix.
    And just go ahead and bolt that to an Alison surface drive.
    What else is built to run 100% all the time? Nothing.

Three Days Only
    Charley:
    Three Days Only:
    [qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Taylor E. Fernsten
    I asked Dave that recently and he does have some offers on the table right now to build something for next season...I think if it happens it will be only 1 boat though for the 1rst season..I agree with you 3 days, DCB should be represented and I hope the "deal" happens I would like to see what Dave's boats could do in a harsher racing enviorment. It would sure put DCB into prespective when running against boats such as Skaters, & MTI's in a regulated competitive enviroment, where teams have large funds for set-up. Instead of what we see every weekend which is just Horsepower & Balls.

Three Days Only
    Charley:
    Three Days Only:
    [qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Taylor E. Fernsten
    I asked Dave that recently and he does have some offers on the table right now to build something for next season...I think if it happens it will be only 1 boat though for the 1rst season..I agree with you 3 days, DCB should be represented and I hope the "deal" happens I would like to see what Dave's boats could do in a harsher racing enviorment. It would sure put DCB into prespective when running against boats such as Skaters, & MTI's in a regulated competitive enviroment, where teams have large funds for set-up. Instead of what we see every weekend which is just Horsepower & Balls.

WCRM
    three days only..... you are the man, we like your style. tell it like it is!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast