Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stevo in a nut shell

Blown 472

Steve 1
    Bent I can only assume you read Rex's post ,You know the one with the tack!!! Normally I would rain on you!!
    Anyway keep up the hard work and one day you should make the list on this forum:
    http://www.americantraitor.us/

Steve 1
    Oh I forgot Pinko!

Post on political issues please. Threads titled or directed at other forum members are not what this forum is about (any longer). Thanks

Blown 472
    Post on political issues please. Threads titled or directed at other forum members are not what this forum is about (any longer). Thanks
    I thought that was very politcal, didcha read it? :rollside:

No didn't read the link but...
    This isn't all that political... "Stevo in a nut shell"

Old Texan
    [QUOTE]"Manuel Valenzuela is a social critic and commentator, international affairs analyst, current events observer, Internet columnist and author" - The self proclaimed discription of the autor of Blown's reference
    This man's self proclamation of credentials speaks loads for what he really is. Another left wing wacko with a distorted view of reality spewing paranoia. These people are mesmerized with the European failures of the early 20th century. They have no touch with the present and draw their assumptions from the ramblings of their ancesteral equivalents, or more precisely the wackos of the past.
    Sorry I'm sticking with GWB and the mainstream. If we can keep ahead of the Hildabeast and Happy Howie Dean, we will do just fine.

Old Texan
    No didn't read the link but...
    This isn't all that political... "Stevo in a nut shell"
    I think we have some good debate topics here. We just need to eliminate the personal name calling, but the referenced sites, mainly blogs, offer some political fuel and quite frankly showcase the minds of freethinkers, be they fools or insightful.
    We're getting better, we haven't seen any hillbliy homes or crossdressed Dems in several days. :rollside:

Schiada76
    "Manuel Valenzuela is a social critic and commentator, international affairs analyst and Internet columnist".
    Now that right there is some damn fine credentials ain't they.
    I think they are supposed to read, " Manuel Labor, common tater, analist, and Internet communist" though.
    I really liked the "Wastikas, giant trucks and monstrous suvs" comments.
    Blown, did you really mean this to be taken as funny as it is or do you think it's serious?

HighRoller
    Thanks Blown. I needed a good laugh. Where did you dredge that guy up from? I enjoyed watching him try to wrestle with big words like a 2 pound dog trying to drag a 20 pound steak up a flight of stairs. You might want to enroll Manuel in a college level...wait no...high school english composition class where he will learn how to match his intellectual ability and writing skill to the words he uses. (That will limit him to words under six letters) Spewing hate and using words you don't know the definition to does not make you a columnist or an intellectual. It just makes you sound like another bitter, sore loser leftist with a chip on his shoulder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast