Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stevo in a nut shell

Schiada76
    Oh Oh Oh!!!!
    Wait a minute.
    he's also a " current events observer". BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!!!!!!
    A " current events observer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh FCK! I think I just chit myself I'm laughing so hard!!!!!!!!
    Who wants to bet this guy is a fat azzed beaner sittin in his underwear on his mom's computer with one of those little fckn berets on?
    Current Events Observer!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    Blown You crack me up!
    Thanks!
    Gawd damnit I'm gettin me somes bidness cards with that on it!

HighRoller
    Okay, so I had to go read some more of this guy's drivel. Quite entertaining. Especially the part about how hurricane Katrina brought America to its knees. Hmm. Guess he missed the last economic report about 4% economic growth despite the hurricanes. Yet another sad little man, trapped in an alternate reality of his own creation. He thinks "good americans" are bad. I wonder where he gets his inspiration for what America should look like? Saddam? Marx? Lenin? Castro?

Blown 472
    No didn't read the link but...
    This isn't all that political... "Stevo in a nut shell"
    How is it that bench racers can spew all they want but someone comes in the polit forum looking for "tech" info and whines about what is going on and a simple call out brings you in faster then you know what?

Steve 1
    Bent that guy is a friggin nutcase !It is like something a 12 year old bush hater would write!

Blown 472
    Bent that guy is a friggin nutcase !It is like something a 12 year old bush hater would write!
    I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Steve 1
    I did!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    No didn't read the link but...
    This isn't all that political... "Stevo in a nut shell"
    You didn't miss anything Rex. Just another standard Blown posting of a link to a crazed wack-job leftist who thinks we who believe in protecting this country from all evildoers, both foreign and domestic, who believe in personal responsibility, integrity, and some sembelance of "biblical" morality are both idiots, and dwindling in number. And, as usual, blown can only post a link, never can he either answer any questions asked to him, nor can he actually type an opinion to explain why he thinks these nutballs he posts links to are actually sane. The Mosad is making him do it.
    This is as far as I made it through the prattle before the BS meter locked up, pardon while I reboot it:
    almost weekly revelations of corporatist lies built upon corporatist lies and government deceptions meshed with corporate criminality, remain high, thanks to those unable to escape the clouds of 9/11 and the manipulative propaganda of the corporatist media. The Kool-Aid drinking brigades remain strong, still ardent supporters of frivolous, fictitious and diminishing deceptions, still hypnotized to the dim-witted, slurred speech of their great Commander in Chief, still spewing the talking points they hear emanating from the corporatist media and still clinging to the ingrained and unenlightened selfishness that permeates their existence.

Blown no one called me in here. I've been watching this forum myself and an occasionally poster on it for months. The bench racer name calling bs in here just got too much and ruined any political content that might exist. Do all you want of that in BR but not here.
    Any more threads started aimed at another member they'll be locked. If it persists the member will be banned for a period of time. I hope those parameters aren't too complex or confusing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12